What I’m watching

I’m watching this

3 Likes

If the two Death Stars did not have the same weakness, why didn’t they build Death Star III?

Instead, they built Starkiller Base on an ice planet.

My wife and I have been laughing about this all evening. “Judge I am not a cat”

1 Like

The eyes get me every time.image

2 Likes

Snowpiercer (TNT). I watched the original movie and they made a series. Season 1 was good, but Season 2 is getting even better. Daveed Diggs (Hamilton - Lafeyette/Thomas Jefferson) has a main role.

In the SEC Football never ends, even for the Momma protecting their daughter:

She needed to get a little lower but solid tackle

1 Like

And get her head in front of the runner.

Bang-bang play. She was almost there with the head in front of his body. Open field tackling is tough. She used the cop car like the sideline which was solid.

2 Likes

Just finished the Schitts Creek series. I laughed (a lot!), I cried, it moved me. Wonderful series and sad to see it go.
Schitt’s Creek | Netflix

3 Likes

flag … targeting #22 Utah - Chase Hansen.

This play is under further review.

4 Likes

Announcers: “Yeah that doesn’t look like targeting. There was no forcible contact or other indicators of targeting.”

Pac12 ref: “Targeting is confirmed. Go screw yourselves utah.”

5 Likes

Two solid posts back to back. Good work gentleman. Screw Pac 12 refs

2 Likes

She did a solid rugby tackle.

Not sure if any of you play video games (I don’t typically but I played this one). Pedro Pascal who plays Mandalorian and was fantastic in Narcos has been tabbed for HBO’s Last Of Us to play Joel:

Game Trailer will give you the vibe

1 Like

I’m apparently the only person in the world who hated that game. Mostly because of this.

This is in my top 5 favorite shows. Everything about it is wonderful.

I watched the first season…it had a few good moments, but it was just okay. I’ve heard so many people rave about it though that I have to think it must have hit its stride after that first season.

It definitely gets better as it goes on. The first season was good, second season was great and it just got better. The character arc for each character was some of the best I’ve seen in TV.

Has anyone watched Resident Alien on Sci-Fi? Its 3 episodes in and its hilarious so far.

2 Likes

Lol