What I’m watching

I am trying to watch this now and it is the most unbelievable unrealistic ridiculous tv show. Two secret service agents are dead, a poIice chief is dead, multiple additional murders and yet no fed involvement? Yet some white knight, JJ Watt lookalike, with Sherlock Holmes observation skills and Steven Seagal fighting skills, who loves obscure blues, reads Emily Dickerson, memorizes Yankee 2nd Baseman, loves kids and stray dogs and carries a flip phone is going to solve it all? Oh brother!

Football cannot get here soon enough.

3 Likes

It was fun. Want another that will have you wondering? Watch Outer Range. Left me with a few questions.

1 Like

IMG_1497

5 Likes

You probably shouldn’t read the book then. It’s pretty faithful to Lee Child’s first Reacher book.

3 Likes

Recently finished The Offer; a series about the making of The Godfather. It was nothing like what I expected. Just outstanding.

2 Likes
3 Likes
10 Likes

Maybe my favorite “humorous” scene from all of television. 10 stars for you.

1 Like

Mine too. Christopher Lloyd’s comedic delivery there is just so spot on. Perfect.

1 Like

Green Light - più veloce, più veloce

Yellow Light - Decoration

Red Light - Just a Suggestion.

#UnderTheTuscanSun

2 Likes

Watched Creed III. Solid installment. I kind of prefer Creed first three over the Rocky first three.

The only good Rocky was the first Rocky. I haven’t seen any of the Creed movies, sounds like I should.

2 Likes

If you liked the TV series “Lost”, the producers started a new series called “From” on Amazon Prime. Six episodes in its been pretty good.

Ryan Coogler directed the first two Creeds and he’s a genius.

Taxi had one of the greatest theme songs ever…

2 Likes

I watched the first season last year on Epix (now MGM+) and have been awaiting the new season. I hope the ending isn’t as lame as Lost.

1 Like

“The Diplomat” on Netflix.
Keri Russell is great as always

1 Like

Watched this Thursday night. It seemed pretty accurate. Worth watching.

Finally watched “In The Heights” on HBO Max. I wasn’t a huge fan of ‘Hamilton’ but this is LMM best work. Really the whole thing is gold:

1 Like

I watched it last year and liked it a lot. I thought it could have been 15 to 20 min shorter, and IMO it is not as good as “Hamilton,” but worth watching.

“Tick, Tick, Boom!” was also very good.

1 Like