What I’m watching

Oh man arcane was good good. Man. I forgot about that.

Holy Crap this one is great:

2 Likes

We watched it last night. Interesting show.
I recommend.

2 Likes

Two movies I am hyped to see in December if I can get to theater:

This one the most:

2 Likes

Hyped for this! Once the Disney Channel releases it for wider audiences:

3 Likes

Watched the whole thing already and loved every minute; if you’re a Beatles fan, this is a must watch! If you’re not a big fan, there is a LOT of material…

1 Like

Let’s just say I’m a fan.

3 Likes

:open_mouth:

1 Like

I… think I’ll watch that.

1 Like

Someone just loaded up “The Program” on YouTube. Perfect movie during bowl season:

Watched this year’s edition of “Yearly Departed.”
Not as funny as last year, but was a good time kill.

Riffing the pandemic…part 2

The hype is real:

1 Like

We took the kids to see Encanto this afternoon. I came in expecting to simply be bored, as the general theme (magical family with a magical house loses their powers) did nothing for me at all. Ended up thoroughly enjoying it, even humming some of the songs on my way out of the theater.

It was a very pleasant surprise.

3 Likes

The strong sister’s song is great.

1 Like

We watched it too, but via Disyney+. It was decent. Ii also could have been any of Disney’s recent films, just different faces. After watching it, I told my wife that it could have been Frozen, just set in So. America instead of the frozen tundra of Norway or Sweden.

Agree. Had a very “we wrote this to end up on Broadway” feel like Frozen did.

1 Like

I followed the best movie of the year with the worst movie of the year and I watched “The Little Things” earlier this year and I thought it couldn’t get worse:

1 Like

Funny you should mention that.

Frozen 2 is one of my absolute least favorite Disney films ever. It felt entirely formulaic, soulless, and remarkably dull. I pretty much wrote off Disney films after that one.

I was grudgingly dragged to the last two by the kids, Encanto and Reya (?, the dragon one). I found myself enjoying both of those far more than I expected to. They both seem to have the heart and personality that I felt Frozen 2 completely lacked.

They’ve actually gotten me back on the Disney bandwagon, when I fully expected to be off.

1 Like