Utah/Oregon

Utah elected to do both.

4 Likes

We surprised them WITH a sledgehammer to the face. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Wow!

2 Likes

Covey, the 5ā€™8" sledgehammer. Or Thomas.

2 Likes

I grew up in a construction family. I know sledgehammers.

Covey is no sledgehammer. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Ok, maybe a 6 oz finishing hammer, but not a sledgehammer.

Tavion Thomasā€¦thatā€™s a sledgehammer!

6 Likes

THanks for the linkā€¦ NOW, how about ideas for software/apps to open the torrent? I dont normally need anything, so I dont have any idea what to use

CHAD, you care to enlighten us with a YT link? thats a lot of random seraching otherwise! LOL

Rushing yardage 208-63.

That is called domination.

Go to the YT search and type what you want. Youā€™ll get everything from 2minute highlights to full game.

CHad, dudestere, I can find 8 billion highlights, but no ful lgameā€¦ if YOU can find the ful game, PLease send me the link! I had to miss everything fright after 5th TDdue to knees/legs forcing me home out of the bitter windy cold at top of west side

I use qBittorrent to download the fileā€¦some people use utorrent or transmission. It depends on what operating system your computer is using.
How to Use BitTorrent | PCMag
and
BitTorrent for Beginners: How to Get Started Downloading Torrents (howtogeek.com)
are good links for a more in depth description of how to download them.

Tafuna is PAC-12 defensive lineman of the week. These clips show why (sorry about the Las Vegas ad prior to the video):

3 Likes

Especially when Oregon was averaging 227 yards per game.

1 Like

Help me out. In the college game are sacks deducted from rushing yardage or passing yardage?

Tafuna is a FRESHMAN, by the way,

2 Likes

I think itā€™s rushing yards. Itā€™s counted as a rush with negative gain.

2 Likes

I believe itā€™s rushing (as if the qb was pulling it down and got tackled for a loss). I think NFL is a negative team rushing loss, but not for the player.

That videwo has been block on copyright grounds

Hmmā€¦that is weird - I am watching it right now on my personal laptop.

Amazing win on Saturday Night. Easily a top ten PAC12 conference win, and possibly a top ten win in Utah football history?

Weā€™ve already discussed the 98 things that went right, but I still have concerns about the 2 things that have been glaring problems all year long:

1. nearly every shotgun snap is still too high for Rising. Why is this still an issue? Heā€™s not a 6ā€™8ā€ Brock Osweiler. Seems like a simple fix. Do we need to give our center some Benadryl to calm him down a little bit. At some point in a close game itā€™s going to cost us.
  2. our WRā€™s arenā€™t getting the ball in the passing game. Other than Covey catching a couple of balls on Saturday nobody else is getting thrown to. Iā€™m not sure how you rectify this because our TEā€™s have been such a great weapon this year (and that 3 TE look has been so vital) but my fear is that we are going to lose Enis, Parks ,etc because they donā€™t get thrown to. If I were a WR recruited to Utah that would be a hard sell.
1 Like