The pet peeves thread

Three shall be the number, not four or two, exceptwhen preceded by three. Five is right out.

5 Likes

Hey Ute With Pups - I think you should go over to the LOL thread and tell the story about the performance in Wembley and why it didn’t get the best reaction from the Brits.

That was outstanding!

2 Likes

That reminds me…I should probably change that profile picture of me in a Members Only jacket.

5 Likes

I’ll take ■■■■■ I am glad I’ve never had to deal with” for $10,000 Alex.

6 Likes

Fear

Entitlement.

3 Likes

Clowns

On my way to work I saw a car covered in “Just Married” paint and it included a Venmo address. Came off as pretty tacky. I’ve seen it enough times now that I came here to complain about it.

5 Likes

People use every opportunity to make a profit in our culture, it seems.

4 Likes

Family drama.

2 Likes

Utah “integrity”. Haha

2 Likes

Here’s your “Old Geezer” card… Welcome to the club.

3 Likes

People who run red lights. I’ve been seeing this a lot lately.

3 Likes

The idiot fan that yells " Get in the hole" on a par 5 tee shot, second only to the nimrod that yells " Mash Potato"

2 Likes

People who slow down significantly on the freeway before entering an exit lane.

2 Likes

People who tailgate when I’m coming up on my exit.

:wink:

Ha!

4 Likes

Speaking of curmudgeonhood…

My latest peeve is young bucks coming to my front door to try to sell me something I don’t need in the middle of a work day while I’m in a meeting and my dogs are going berserk. I could stand up and shout “no” through the window and they stare blankly like they expect me to open the door to listen to their spiel.

It’s so bad this summer I bought a “No Soliciting” sign. I know they don’t work but I modified it to block the doorbell button as an extra clear point (it’s removable for when we actually expect people). I just know they’ll just start knocking instead…

Now get off my front porch and don’t walk on the lawn on your way out.

4 Likes

My man…yep.

1 Like

So it was YOU.

1 Like

I don’t which is worse: these people or people that don’t get up to freeway speed on the onramp so people already going the appropriate speed have to slam on their brakes.

4 Likes