The pet peeves thread

It is in The Republic of by God Texas.

2 Likes

Too much flat earth all around these people has affected their minds.

5 Likes

Everything.

2 Likes

7 Likes

I hope that’s not meeeee… :wink:

1 Like

Glad to see someone who really cares has exposed that myth…

1 Like

Helen Keller-Tuscumbia, Alabama creation.
Mitch McConnell- Tuscumbia, Alabama creation.

Deep State Psyop is all I am saying.

Also, home to the Muscle Shoals sound. All Illuminati music.

2 Likes

lol

You couldn’t hit the broad side of the narcissist barn if your life depended on it.

(That didn’t exactly roll off the tongue, did it? Heh)

2 Likes

My most annoying current pet peeve, is that the late night shows, Colbert, Kimmel, et. al. are only new a small percentage of the time.

Colbert, is a rerun, every Friday evening, and other days many weeks (all last week, tonight, and probably the rest of the week). If I had to guess, I would say they average 8 new shows per month.

Carson was new 5 nights per week, 52 weeks per year, and for many of those years, were 90 minutes in length per show.

Carson had a guest host so he could take vacations, but the show was still on.

I’d be ok with it if they’d coordinate all the late shows so there was one new option each evening.

I guess this is another sort of inflation, huh?

7 Likes

Johnny went to Wimbledon every year, which spared the nation of Ed McMahon’s annoying laugh for a week.

And then Ed started appearing in my mailbox a few times a year, cruelly teasing untold amounts of fortune…which never materialized.

Ed McMahon is my pet peeve, retrospectively.

8 Likes

Hi-Ohhhhh

7 Likes

The kitchen accident whereby one accidentally tries to slice the very tip of their finger off with a mandolin slicer tool.

You swear to god you are living out the old Julia Childs SNL sketch piece and hurting all at the same time.

4 Likes

Carson was also much funnier, IMO.

1 Like

I’ve avoided mandolins for a very long time, due to losing finger tips. While mandolins are great tools, they’re a menace to your hand safety.

1 Like

One should leave such things to the professionals. :wink:

3 Likes

We’ve taken to calling it “toxic positivity”.

Things are always GREAT, everything is always AMAZING, everyone is always AWESOME and no one ever dares to say otherwise. At least to your face.

I don’t know that it’s necessarily just a Utah thing, but it does seem to be much more prevalent here than other places.

4 Likes

Not quite accurate, but still funny.

9 Likes

People who feel the need to tell me that they are a Christian. Show me, don’t tell me.

10 Likes

Online Dating…

My profile is exactly who I say I am. The photo is recent. I’m sorry if Cindy Crawford didn’t show up. However, I managed to quell my disappointment when Dave Bautista wasn’t my date. Also, when did you start those 5 day a week workouts? Next week?

Rant over.

8 Likes

3 Likes