5. Allman Brothers Live at the Fillmore
2 Likes

Extra Credit

1. Robin Trower Bridge of Sighs
  2. Buddy Guy Damn Right I got the Blues
  3. Frank Zappa Apostrophe
  4. Weather Report Sweetnighter
  5. Pearl Jam Yield/Vs

Album out today. 10/10 zero skips. I may go skate around my city smoking a pack of menthols:

1 Like

James Brown meets Sly Stone :+1:

2 Likes

This has been me walking around town today.

That’s a good look for you !

1 Like

Met this kid last month playing in a local blues club, 19 yrs old and such a nice kid!

1 Like

RIP Pat !

2 Likes

Stumbled across these guys today. Nice heavy metal/rock-a-billy vibes. Very pro USA, as a heads up. In a way they remind me of Bloodhound Gang, and Pantera.

Some lyrics NSFW

Another one to add. Some Greta Van Fleet.

I’m reminded of Led Zeppelin.

Love the interaction between 3 talented brothers who obviously love each other. Love the bare feet too…!

37 days till I see these ladies live:

2 Likes

A few years ago Robert Plant came to SLC. After one of his songs he said “that’s the new song by Greta Van Fleet”. Pretty funny.

1 Like
2 Likes

I recently discovered as a result of a previous post in another thread, that part of one of my favorite albums from back in the day, There Goes Rhymin’ Simon, was recorded at the studio in Muscle Shoals, Alabama. That caused me to go back and listen to the album, and I’ve remembered how creative and unique it was.

A couple of examples (edit to say the first was probably recorded in Muscle Schoals, and the second was probably not):

2 Likes

The guy’s a genius.
Did you ever see this low budget movie? I remember it to be quite good. Steve Gadd also stars in it.

2 Likes

Has there ever been a more talented group of musicians & song writers in one band?

3 Likes