The official "What are you listening to right now?" thread

4 Likes

Brings to mind one of the all time classics. :joy: :joy:

6 Likes

Simply one of the most amazing and flawless duets in the entire Rock era…

1 Like

And to keep with the theme, and an English lesson to boot, I give you:

4 Likes

I just never understood what people had against the horse I rode in on.

2 Likes

This whole bit on the wonderful versatility of everyone’s favorite F word sent me down a rabbit hole of linguistics. I’ve visited this site a few times, and find it fascinating.

1 Like

Since we’re on the topic, Bad Religion had an absolute banger about it.

4 Likes

It’s in Montenegrin, but I understand a Leeeetle bit of SerboCroatian, the origin point for it, so I enjoyed this a lot.

Rapping Astronauts: check
Cyborg Vocalist: check
Killer Dubstep Beat: check.

2 Likes

You reminded me of this scene from Deadpool 2:

1 Like

IN EIGHT DAYS SINCE THE SPOTIFY ENTRY WAS MADE, this song is up to 55.6 million streams.

On Youtube it is up to 23.8 million views.

I daresay its a massive success.
[This is referring to the Video of the Gaga/Mars duet I posted]

I can typically acknowledge when a banger song, even when it’s not in a genre I like. I even kinda dig Gaga, tbh.

I don’t get the hype for that song though. It’s not catchy at all and was just…boring.

To each their own, I guess.

2 Likes

Last week was a good one for brutal music. First, the new album from Nails dropped. Well, calling it an album might be a stretch as it’s more like a collection of short bursts of micro-ultraaggression than an actual album. Clocking in at just 18 minutes of face-melting intensity, this one’s a doozy.

Teeth also spat out a platter of nastiness on Friday as well with “The Will of Hate”. These are some very, very angry dudes and it shows in this album. “Pray” is a definite standout and a strong contender for my song o’ the year.

Lastly, Wintersun’s loooooooong awaited follow-up to “Time” finally saw the light of day in “Time II”. Wintersun has always been surrounded by drama (mostly because they’re a bunch of prima donnas with outsized egos) and there were serious questions whether this album was ever going to come out after multiple delays and other nonsense. It’s surprisingly good, tbh. Nothing revolutionary, but a very solid slab of melodeath with some eastern musical themes. I’ve really been digging it.

I can’t believe I haven’t already posted this. One of my favorites.

5 Likes

It’s such a lovely song. One of my all time favorites

Hell yah

4 Likes

Hints of " Tin Pan Alley" Nice find !

2 Likes

I have two clients on Friday and potential one on Saturday. This festival is going to be :fire:

2 Likes

I went to John Fogerty last night. He played this one.

4 Likes

Love her voice and she’s a dog mom

5 Likes

Love that version. I’ve watched it several times in the past

1 Like