The 2022 Rose Bowl (!) Thread

I’m going to need to pace myself or I’ll be passed out by game time

4 Likes

Yikes!

Will this continue to be the only Rose Bowl thread, or will we start a new one for the game play itself?

We are just down from you

6 Likes

There are multiple Rose Bowl merchandise tents in the stadium. Some Utah specific items. some with both teams.

1 Like

2 Likes
1 Like

We appreciate the weather. You are a most gracious host.

2 Likes

North end for us, right under the video board

4 Likes

I’m waving at all of you. Have a great game experience. With an estimated 78,000 of you there (source:ESPN), I hope y’all can turn it into Rice-Eccles South. Cheer the team on to another big win.

GO UTES!!!

ROAST THE BUCKEYES!!!

2 Likes

It’s 10-1 Utah fans, no lie.

6 Likes

Just saw the stadium on television. Looks great Utes! Let’s go!

3 Likes

Loved the tempo!!!

3 Likes

Great start. BTW, there is enough anst and bitterness and envy on Cougarboard today to provide a great PhD thesis on psychosis. You love to see it. Go Utes!

4 Likes

Wow! Pour it on

1 Like

Spectacular catch!

3 Likes

Great game by our guys. This team is one of the all time greats. Go Utes!

4 Likes

Does anyone know why Jackson didn’t go in when Cam went down?

I don’t but someone told me perhaps because JQJ has hinted at transferring. My guess is Barnes fit the scheme and game plan and being late in the game, didn’t want to change it up? Seems loke JQJ running ability would have beem nice to have. Barnes did a great job considering. Ran for a 1st and nice touch on the TD.

3 Likes

Just looking around the stadium and the cell phone lights during the tribute to Tyler and Aaron, it looked like 70% to me.

1 Like