The 2022 Rose Bowl (!) Thread

The Rose :rose: Parade stands look like a home game for the Utes.

11 Likes

Herbstreit just said he thinks the crowd will be around 50/50. :joy:

1 Like

Darth has arrived and the force is Rising.

2 Likes
1 Like

We saw four of those buses heading south when we were returning from St George on the 27th.

Walked around Hollywood walk of fame last night
I saw one tOSU fan

3 Likes

Our neighbors are here decked out in OSU wear. Went to buy, but she grew up in Ohio. More Ute haters, I think.

1 Like

I heard that. OSU turned back 7000 tickets. That means they sold about 13,000, and we know that a lot of those went to Ute fans like my wife and me. Utah sold over 32,000 through the school, and who knows how many more by other methods. Granted, when in town yesterday we were by the JW Marriott team hotel, but we haven’t seen anybody wearing OSU stuff out and about. Desmond Howard got it right, it’s going to be at least 60/40 Utes and maybe more like 2:1.

2 Likes

I also have a ticket for the Parsons lot. It says please don’t show up until 11am.
Wondering if they would turn you away before that

3 Likes
5 Likes

10 Likes

ABC announcers when they showed the band: “wow, Utah fans travel well. They are loud.”

6 Likes

It was cool to hear that. From TV we seem to represent well. Good job all who made it there. Enjoy.

5 Likes

Everywhere we’ve been, it’s been 10-1 Utah vs tOSU fans. If there’s a bunch of OSU fans here, they’re certainly hiding well.

5 Likes

Anyone run into the Utah Gear Tent yet? Location?

1 Like

SLC mayor repping the U well.

4 Likes
3 Likes

You’re getting an ideal Southern California New Year’s Day in terms of the weather.

The clichĂ© of “they didn’t want to be here” has some truth to it. Utah obviously does want to be here and that’s why – in part - you will win decisively. Duh Ohio State doesn’t as evidence by all their opt-outs.

FTFO!

2 Likes

Finally made it here yesterday after experiencing the same Delta flight 696 delay as LAUte.

Glad to be attending the game with my wife and

GO UTES!

6 Likes