The 2022 Rose Bowl (!) Thread

You’ll make it!

And it all fell down. Our flight was just cancelled and no way to get out…very sad ute fan.

1 Like

Sorry to hear.

1 Like

So, so sorry, @RUUTES. I feel your pain. Where were you trying to fly out of?

That sucks. Very sorry to hear this. So far we’re dodging the bullets.

2 Likes

I’m thinking the 2 1/2 hour driving delays were a blessing now. Perspective.

2 Likes

Salt Lake …frontier airlines.

After spending the last few days reading this thread I have to give props to you guys. You are truly Die Hard fans and it’s impressive. The last couple days have been tough specifically last night and I feel bad for you. Once again, enjoy the Rose Bowl!

1 Like

So sorry about your predicament. As mentioned earlier, my wife’s checked bag is/was on your same flight… it got lost in the shuffle when our original flight wednesday got cancelled, so we’ve been waiting for it for two days. We’re just lucky we made it here.

Last update I saw, your flight was showing a 2:03 departure.

Anybody know if there’s a RedZone pop-up store somewhere? Lost bag, lost Ute gear.

Really great Devin Lloyd feature on Goat Farm Media youtube channel … Go Utes!

1 Like

I’ve heard at the JW Marriott LA Live where the team is staying. Might also be some RB specific stuff at the stadium based on a photo I saw earlier.

3 Likes

Sorry about all the travel travails. Whew!

My trip consists of my wife and I leaving our home in Orcutt (Northern Santa Barbara County) at 8:00 a.m. tomorrow morning and driving 3 hours South (fingers crossed) to Pasadena, head home after the game.

3 Likes

Somewhat on/off topic: My wife’s nephew was planning to take his family back to Hong Kong today after spending six months here. His flight was cancelled yesterday, and his visa’s expiring in two days. How’s that for a load of travel “fun”?

Have a great time in the Rose Bowl everyone.

3 Likes
       Utah Fans.                Alabama fans

🤝
     Not knowing how to properly wear a mask
3 Likes

Anybody got any horse race tips? @wannabeaute ?

There’s a ton of gear available at the team hotel–Marriott at L.A. Live.

2 Likes

OK, we’re in our seats and waiting for takeoff. Delta got approval to fly with only 3 flight attendants. Lots of happy people and the agents and onboard staff are bending over backwards to help us and be nice. If this hadn’t happened we’d be in our car right now.

Rose Bowl here we come.

13 Likes

Well…sh!t.

Got about 30 minutes south of Vegas, and my car has started making a horrible squealing noise. No idea what it might be.

I might be at the game, I guess.

2 Likes

sounds like a fan belt, rub a bar of soap on it.

1 Like