PAC 12 Portal Transfers

Unlike certain board mods I am here for the wildly off topic ingenuity of drinks from college kids convo. The amount of 151 and coke I drank in college was disgusting. Then add the amount of Whiskey Sours at the race track (horses I went to college in Kentucky at a Private school) would put me on my ■■■ today.

2 Likes

Oh, I’m sure even the mere scent of the concoctions I drank like water during college would give me a hangover for a week today. :joy:

1 Like

We made a drink we called " The Chin Ho". 1 1/2 shots of Vodka, Rum and Gina mixed with 1 1/2 shots of Cocoa Lopez, pineapple juice and orange juice. If we were near a blender we would throw in some ice and a banana! A couple of those and it was off to Lala Land

So how good is Miller Moss? Are there any other golden nuggets in the Pac-12 transfer portal?

Miller Moss has attempted, I think, only seven passes so far in his college career. All the “golden nuggets” coming out of the Pac-12 have already been spoken for.

How come you couldn’t convince Jaxson Dart? This is twice now you’ve lost him.

FTFO!

1 Like

You can’t lose what you never had. BYU football will be just fine.

Thanks for the input on Moss. Btw, what does FTFO mean? Sorry if I’ve asked before.

ghost of OCGreg is a USC fan, and it is his change to the standard Trojan slogan of fight on.

1 Like

Face The Facts Orenthal

6 Likes

Thanks. Makes sense.

Nebraska to Oregon transfer:

So SC gets the QB Lincoln had at OU. Maybe he can be Lincoln’s first Heisman winner he actually recruited:

The OU girls giving fodder for opposing fans in Pac 12:

3 Likes

Well, the portal has changed a lot of faces at $C. The next big question is going to be how does a coach change the culture? The culture in and around that program is a very complex, and often toxic, thing.

2 Likes

The cause of the “toxicity” now coaches at Georgia Southern.

Everything is cyclical. We were not going to suck forever.

FTFO!

1 Like

You hire a coach that had a struggle win against Tulane and is 1-3 in Post season. 0-3 in the playoff. Let’s not act like you hired a coach who won a National title. Y’all let a coach go for the coach who is at Ga Southern that actually won a title. Proof, it’s more about the program being broken than who is coaching.

Y’all fumbled this hire. Oklahoma actually upgraded.

3 Likes

Moonshine flowing early this afternoon?

FTFO!

3 Likes

Nah, I would assume you would love the hire. SC alumni have been fooled ever since Pete left them. Y’all fumbled the bag not pushing for Dave Aranda. California kid who can coach. Probably his Mexican lineage that killed his chances.

4 Likes

There has to be mutual interest for a coaching hire to occur and there wasn’t in Dave Aranda’s case. We can’t just wave a magic wand and make who we want appear. There was mutual interest in LFR’s case.

To infer USC “didn’t want” Dave Aranda because he’s of Mexican descent……is as dumb as it is ironic coming from an Alabama fan.

FTFO!

We tried to hire Rich Rodriguez so I don’t know what you mean “rich.” Also, our guy turned us down as well and ended up with Nick Saban. You got Lincoln Riley…… pffffft

Y’all got the guy who had the former coach there to be his training wheels the whole time.