NCAA Tournament 2022

Georgia St giving Gonzaga all they can handle in the 2nd half.

And so far, the only 5-12 matchup has gone to the 12.

2 Likes

Love to see #2 seed Kentucky going to OT against the #15 St Petersā€¦Peacocks.

Seriously? :laughing:

Edit: down go the Cats!!

5 Likes

Do I ever miss Utah in the NCAA Tournament. Pining for bygone days.

3 Likes

Itā€™s a good day when that school from Lexington loses.

3 Likes

Seeing THEM go down in the first round to a small parochial school is nothing but gold. :rofl::rofl::rofl::scream::scream::scream::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

They have fired coaches for less than this. John Calipariā€™s seat must be feeling awfully warm.

2 Likes

Coach Cal gave credit to St. Peterā€™s and basically threw his players under the bus. He actually had an ā€˜olderā€™ team this year - even some 2nd year players ;). Iā€™ve always though Calipari was a slimeball.

Sweet Kentucky tears

2 Likes

Same for Andy Enfield

2 Likes

Yeah, Enfield is really hard to like.

I canā€™t believe nobody here is talking about our Utes. Or did I miss a thread.

3 Likes

There is a thread titled Womenā€™s BBall in Tourney

2 Likes

I have been posting on this thread, but nobody has really responded. I will continue to post on that thread about our wonderful womenā€™s team.

1 Like

Arizona just kind of got hosed. There was a shot and a scramble. Zona comes up with the ball and a new shot clock, starts running their offense, and then the refs blow their whistle and go to the monitor and determine that the previous shot didnā€™t touch iron. So they reset the shot clock to 2 seconds. I think that Zona has a valid argument that they wouldnā€™t have tried to reset their offense if the clock shot hadnā€™t been reset. The coach was mad as hell.

1 Like

Plummer, Allen , Larrson now out of the tourney

Arizona won in OT

Didnā€™t mean to post that.

Seriously, I canā€™t do it. I canā€™t root for AZ even though itā€™s good for the league.

2 Likes

Iā€™m loving this St. Peterā€™s v Purdue game. St. Pete has some of the most solid D Iā€™ve seen in ages, especially their quick hands. Considering their tallest guy gives up 8 in to Purdueā€™s center, they have total guts going into the lane. Fun stuff.

1 Like

St Petersā€¦holy ā– ā– ā– ā– !

:peacock: :peacock:

1 Like