Colorado game thread

Their backup safety making his 5th ever start at QB looks like a world-beater, while our “most experienced QB in the P12” looks completely lost. If CUs receivers could catch, we’d be in even more trouble.

This is fine.

1 Like

Well, they’re making it look pretty easy. It will be interesting to see if we can do anything to adjust. On the last couple of plays we managed to pressure the quarterback, which had magical effects on his ability to complete passes.

Man, Bentley really ■■■■■■■ sucks.

Great 1st post :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Oh, FFS

1 Like

Seems like coverage was to the right. Kick off? Or CU trick a little?

What happened on that punt return? There were no Utah players around the returner when he caught the ball.

1 Like

I really hope we continue to run it up the middle on first and second down. So far it’s been super effective

2 Likes

I think Ludwig might have a secret plan to wear the CU d-line down, so that by late in the fourth quarter we will be able to run the ball.

After the game I’ll be interested in the stats on hurries and sacks by the Colorado d-line. They seem to be getting to Bentley pretty often.

Bentley will be a fine linebacker next season.

Bless your heart Bentley

Whelp, I’m out…family obligations call. Can’t imagine I’m going to miss much.

Good luck not tearing your hair out, y’all. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Decent 0:13 drill to get 3 pts.

The execution on that last second drive and field-goal was pretty impressive.

Likely need to have our own ST score or defensive score

Good time mgmt and playcall

Works for me. I like it

1 Like

I like it Rocker. Works great with the auto refresh.

1 Like

I think it’s fine. There are better ways to chat, but they would all require a different site, which is probably not worth it.

1 Like