Colorado game thread

I sporadically check in on chat so I like that I can scroll up to past comments.

That style is very much 1990s. This is more like 2010. Itā€™s much better.

Itā€™s definitely a Long game game plan. Iā€™ll give him that. He isnā€™t one for quick returns on investment.

Me too

1 Like

Iā€™m glad I broke my addiction to CB.
Hey itā€™s all about grit
Maybe the boys will scheme better, play hard and pull off a win

If we donā€™t give up the PR TD, weā€™re up. Major screwup.

Bentley is consistently inconsistent in the throw game. Itā€™s just reality. Uncharacteristic drops by Fotheringham, those werenā€™t on JB.

CUā€™s defense pursues really well. Iā€™d so some misdirection, at least to get them on their heels a little. Use Kuithe in the vertical game, to at least draw a LB or Safety away from the LOS.

We need Bryan Thompson & Samson Nacua to make some plays.

Interested to see what adjustments Scalley makes to slow down their throw game. Phillips & Broughton have both tasted getting burned. Time to pick yourself up. Nice to see Xavier Carlton getting some snaps. Our LBs are solid. Tafua / whoever needs to put some licks on the QB, get some sacks.

If you get punched in the mouth, what you gonna do?

2 Likes

You have entered the ā€œUtah dRed zone.ā€

That would be great, but the more realistic good option is that we figure out how to run, and we go to Kuithe 10 times.

Iā€™m still shaking my head at that punt return. It look like the Utes were were completely fooled or disorganized or something. It was a team screw-up.

Hence Kyleā€™s, ā€œWhat are you doing?!?ā€ Comment.

It looked to me like the punt was supposed to go to the right, but went to the left where we didnā€™t have much coverage.

PRs are tough to cover in the snow.

2 Likes

Uh-oh. Iā€™d love to see us win this one, but Iā€™m afraid weā€™re going to have another learning experience.

Well. Thatā€™s painful.

2020 should be forgotten on 1.1.2021. Itā€™s going the way of 2010 tcu. Never. Happened.

Saturdayā€™s FFF (forced family fun) got postponed an hour, so Iā€™m back for more punishment. Tuned back in at the right time, I see. LOL Terrible tackling angles like that have been a constant over the first few games.

Random side note: Baker Mayfieldā€™s wife looks like sheā€™s made of plastic.

Mercifully, this season is short, irrelevant, and will be over soon. Dont think I have seen a more inaccurate U passer than Bentley. Too bad Rising didnt get this experience. Freshmand dbā€™s need a lot of experience.

I have really been wondering what Ludwig saw in Bentley to recruit him.

I was just thinking you left at the perfect time. Sorry youā€™re back to watch this garbage.

1 Like

There we go!
Punch it in

1 Like

Good response Utes! Letā€™s get 3 and out

Damn, Jordan is impressive. Future is bright at RB with him.

Definitely a bright spot in this garbage season.