College football thread, non-Utah edition

LOL, keep those FSU jokes coming.

5 Likes

5 Likes

They beat UK the week prior. Clark is a good coach. Vandy may be able to get to middle of the pack if he sticks around a bit.

2 Likes

He might, but it may take me awhile to get used to Vandy winning more than a game or 2 per season. Just the view from the cheap seats looking at SEC football.

Maybe but beating UK and UF in the same season is a good start.

1 Like
1 Like

That’s why I believe if Utah could have won out in P12 they would be in line for playoffs.

1 Like

Hey, CCU, where you been lately? Haven’t seen you on Azeroth for 3 weeks maybe?

i’m around. been working on other things.

So Auburn ran Harsin out for allegedly "cheating on his wife with a staffer to hire the guy who cheated on his wife with hookers while recruiting? The state of Alabama and more so Auburn University never cease to amaze me.

Same guy:

1 Like

Auburn should’ve made a run at Urb if they were looking for a coach with a shady past.

3 Likes

Wonder if they should’ve stuck with Coach Cadillac. Guess Alabama will have fun with this hire.

1 Like

After the way Liberty ended the season, I wouldn’t be as thrilled with this hire if I were an Auburn fan.

2 Likes

More so since his team had to settle a lawsuit with a young lady from Liberty.

1 Like

So, the top 4 in the CFP are Georgia, Michigan, TCU, and Southern Cal, in that order.

The thing that I find humorous is that now there is apparently a minor uproar about whether Michigan should be #1 instead of Georgia. Just goes to show that people will b!tch about something.

2 Likes

Honestly, I think Georgia is in a class by itself and would beat Michigan, TCU or USC by 10 to 14 points.

3 Likes

It’s football – character and integrity are optional. Haha

1 Like

Looks like Colorad9 is getting Deion. I wonder if having a marquee coach like him will help keep the PAC together.

3 Likes

Greatest commit video? Love kids with humor:

1 Like