College football thread, non-Utah edition

They beat UK the week prior. Clark is a good coach. Vandy may be able to get to middle of the pack if he sticks around a bit.

2 Likes

He might, but it may take me awhile to get used to Vandy winning more than a game or 2 per season. Just the view from the cheap seats looking at SEC football.

Maybe but beating UK and UF in the same season is a good start.

1 Like
1 Like

That’s why I believe if Utah could have won out in P12 they would be in line for playoffs.

1 Like

Hey, CCU, where you been lately? Haven’t seen you on Azeroth for 3 weeks maybe?

i’m around. been working on other things.

So Auburn ran Harsin out for allegedly "cheating on his wife with a staffer to hire the guy who cheated on his wife with hookers while recruiting? The state of Alabama and more so Auburn University never cease to amaze me.

Same guy:

1 Like

Auburn should’ve made a run at Urb if they were looking for a coach with a shady past.

3 Likes

Wonder if they should’ve stuck with Coach Cadillac. Guess Alabama will have fun with this hire.

1 Like

After the way Liberty ended the season, I wouldn’t be as thrilled with this hire if I were an Auburn fan.

2 Likes

More so since his team had to settle a lawsuit with a young lady from Liberty.

1 Like

So, the top 4 in the CFP are Georgia, Michigan, TCU, and Southern Cal, in that order.

The thing that I find humorous is that now there is apparently a minor uproar about whether Michigan should be #1 instead of Georgia. Just goes to show that people will b!tch about something.

2 Likes

Honestly, I think Georgia is in a class by itself and would beat Michigan, TCU or USC by 10 to 14 points.

3 Likes

It’s football – character and integrity are optional. Haha

1 Like

Looks like Colorad9 is getting Deion. I wonder if having a marquee coach like him will help keep the PAC together.

3 Likes

Greatest commit video? Love kids with humor:

1 Like

This K-State/TCU game is nuts. Amazing effort by the TCU QB to tie it with under 2 minutes.

2 Likes

:pray:

Saban currently begging for inclusion in the CFP.

Hey coach, we all would like our kids to have the opportunity. But most of us, like you, didn’t win enough games to get that opportunity.

4 Likes