That didnā€™t age well. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

For anyone involved

1 Like

Lol. On the clearance aisle at Wallmart
No photo description available.
Uploading: image.pngā€¦

8 Likes

Because itā€™s no longer a dream, it happened. Pac12 South champions baby!

This is an Oklahoma State basketball game. I :heart: rivalries

FTFO!

1 Like

Weird they have a newspaper. I hear they donā€™t read ā€œfake news.ā€ They tune into that network out of Southern California for their news:

2 Likes

Oh Man!

Itā€™s getting ugly.

After reading that article, if everything the writer is saying is true, I donā€™t know why any coach worth a damn would want to work there.

Being the little brother program across the state from Nick Saban would be rough. The expectations at Auburn are higher than probably all programs outside of maybe Alabama, Ohio and LSU.

Bullying works. Good on the students and community for putting pressure on the admin:

3 Likes

Oh itā€™s getting Messy between Former Alabama (Grad)/North Texas QB David Cromwell and Former Alabama/USF/Arizona State QB Blake Barnett:

When they took away the guardrails, something like this was inevitably going to come forward. If I could get paid a dollar for every Transfer Portal accusation out there right now, I could buy my own island.

1 Like

Ok. Save me some time. So what are the allegations and which school are they against?

1 Like

So, basically, Blake Barnett got beat out by Jalen Hurts for the starting QB in the opening game:

Blake was this highly touted QB out of High School but suuuuuucked. He was bad at Arizona State and USF. But, to get to ASU he made up a bunch of things to get an immediate transfer. Cromwell is just calling him out that he in fact sucked and was an awful teammate who tried to throw a program under the bus to get his way. This is another reason I like instant transfer. If you are unhappy just transfer to Tempe and be in a Hell of your own doing.

Cromwell was a good backup and transferred after graduating and is still loved in Alabama. Blake, not so much.

This is pre portal rules. It was messier before than now.

1 Like

Also, there is a third QB in this who has yet to speak. Utes Legend Cooper Bateman.

3 Likes

I think Nick Saban retiring has been asked too much this off-season for him to respond like this:

Wonā€™t someone please respect the 8-4 coach being paid $200 million?

We will see if Jimbo can deliver a natty to College Station. The Ags are good at meeting my lowered expectations year after year.

After Utah, aTm is the other school that I cheer for. Yet aTm seems to find a way to NOT win. They have at least one wtf loss per year, similar to Utah. If either program can get over that wtf game, watch out. I hope my Utes are past that wtf loss period and can now work on being a ā€œbigā€ time program. Time will tell for both programs.

2 Likes