College football thread, non-Utah edition

Herm certainly should be gone if the recruiting violation charges surrounding him are true. On the other hand, I vote they keep him as long as there are no further recruiting violations. He does not seem to be a great coach. Perhaps we have them right where we want them.

6 Likes

My defense is giving up zero points this season.
https://twitter.com/fox6hardison/status/1489278972613611527?s=21
Tuscaloosa County police should know better. The man is a defensive coordinator from Louisiana. He knows how to drink and drive safely.

Defense is gonna be looking like this in 2022

Meanwhile at Auburn:
https://twitter.com/goatlatia/status/1489274407411503105?s=21

not sure if serious

2 Likes

I learned it from a classic movie:

Guess it was too vague of a reference

4 Likes

Those two kids in the back seat were the best part of that movie.

3 Likes

That man should have stayed in Boise.

Yeahā€¦not good to see the HC chasing coeds. Worse the HC having an affair of any kind with one. Iā€™m sure the moral turpitude clause will be used to fire him, if it gets to that point.

Itā€™s a tough position for Auburn. Ok, not tough but complicated. Ok, not complicated but the timing of this revelation sucks like a Dyson vacuum.

Boise Stateā€¦just wow!!!

Brother, weā€™ve been there. Price from Pullman was bad news for us.

1 Like

Canā€™t read the article. What happened?

More ā€œwhoā€ than ā€œwhat.ā€
https://twitter.com/goatlatia/status/1489274407411503105?s=21

An appropriate meme:

2 Likes

The whole state is a ā– ā– ā– ā–  show aka NORMAL day in Alabama.

Glad the student paper is pressing the admin on this dumbassery

1 Like

Both-way-ism gone bad, or just simple stupidity. Occamā€™s razor does not help.

2 Likes

Agree. Look, my ancestors owned slaves and helped start that school. I definitely know the history of that state. That said, honoring horrible people that past generations uplifted is just weird. It does prove why we have to keep bringing up the past. Just grossed out by all the book burning and anti-education discussions going on in this country.

Off season is weird but worth flushing out this kind of crap. Tear down all the confederate statues and replace them with Outkast, Fanny Lou Hamer, Dale Earnhardt and Dolly Parton statues.

I derailed the thread.

4 Likes

Getting back on the railsā€¦a less salacious article addressing Harsin and the dumpster fire at Auburn

Iā€™m not defending anything that anyone may have done, but mudslinging and rumor mongering seems to be a happy pastime for SEC fans.

5 Likes

What do you mean?

1 Like

Jimbo still thinks there must be some rules in play here. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Let me introduce you to the next Head Coach in Tempe! Mr. Bryan Harsin!

1 Like

Someone put this out

ā€œ Bryan Harsinā€™s 13 months at Auburn:

• 18 players in transfer portal
  • 6 wins
  • 5 coordinators
  • 1 allegation of an affair
  • 0 players signed on NSDā€

So for Auburnā€¦

1 Like