College football thread, non-Utah edition

I’m liking Saban more each day.

11 Likes

Because we had chattel slavery, because we had Jim Crow, because we had Plessy v Ferguson; having the Feds pass legislation to protect the enfranchised right to vote is the right thing to do. It is appalling to me how many desire to roll back “We the People” to mean “Rich White Dudes Only.”

As I have always stated there are only two acceptable responses to an election result. If you win, you get to say, “The people have spoken.” If you lose, you get to say, “The people have spoken (those SOB’s).”

Calling widespread election fraud when none existed, just because you didn’t like the results is something that should never be tolerated or allowed.

17 Likes

The Bulldogs #2 leading WR just committed to Alabama Login • Instagram

4 Likes

Speaking of the ASU violations, a few months ago there was a post on the reddit college football page that said the prior coaching staff is who busted the current staff for the violations. That’s pretty great, if true.

As always: screw ASU!

2 Likes

As always…the Scum Devils and Mildcats break the rules, and the Lumberjacks get hit with the sanctions.

2 Likes

I read recently that Graham is in all kinds of trouble at the University of Hawaii because he basically mentally abused the team. That drill sergeant type coach is going the way of the dodo.

4 Likes
2 Likes

That warms the cockles of my heart!

6 Likes

And the heart of your cockles?

1 Like

I wouldn’t go that far. At least not on a public message board.

This is great news. I would prefer ASU become the doormat of the PAC. Screw those guys.

1 Like

Wait wut?

How is there only 1 Five Star in the PAC 12 signed this class and it’s by a team in the bottom of the conference?

This is bizarre

3 Likes
1 Like
4 Likes

How long before the AD and Edwards are toast?

2 Likes

LOL at Jaydon Daniels. I hope that bag of cash was worth it.

7 Likes

Meanwhile in Zoob Land

Thoughts and prayers.

7 Likes

But hey, they won the PAC12 South…

3 Likes