College football thread, non-Utah edition

Fox is now scrubbing the video off social and the Alabama players he’s about to be around in the NFL are killing him on social. Not to mention the ones who already finished football and have great degrees and jobs:

He really was talking out of his neck.

Kayvon Thibodeaux makes a valid point about the value of an Alabama degree (best high school diploma southern money can buy), but if I were a whOre alum I might be cringing just a bit…

FTFO!

2 Likes

I mean, we all know the value of an SC acceptance. Just bribe someone and you can get a degree at SC.

1 Like

I’m years past needing to care about a value of a degree, and Cal State Fullerton is light years better than Alabama.

(But honest fact check: I could not get into USC today, nor would I want to).

FTFO!

1 Like

Some schools are just working hard to build a university of which their football team can be proud…

9 Likes

pssst. My family helped start Yale, and The University of Alabama. Then they took generations off from going to college (except for the black part of my family who were part of starting Alabama A&M). Reconstruction really started the uneducating of my fam. I didn’t attend any of those three. Blame my father for me being a fan of the Alma Mater of my ancestors. My degree was just a Kentucky Private college. Like you could care less about the degree. Not sure I should have gone for what I did other than finding my wife.

It is gross though for anyone who attended a place that allows Rich people to buy a degree to criticize the degrees of others.

1 Like

Add Utah Grads who say ignorant things to degree shame people. Just sad. Just be proud of your degree. Same people who count players money who make it through NIL.

Back on topic. Kayvon went on record and came off as a liar, who doesn’t want to compete.

Think we saw that in our 2 games agains whOregon this past season. He was essentially a non-factor in both games.

3 Likes

Their biggest win he was in street clothes. He has talent but he better get to work.

4 Likes

In his two games against Utah, Ludwig simply schemed him out of the game.

3 Likes

Which is what OSU did to Lloyd in the Rose Bowl, frankly.

4 Likes

Because the ACC is assuming they will get Clemson in on a regular basis again.

That Alliance is already working for the good of everyone, eh?

The collective meltdown among the far-right Alabama fans may be that noise you hear this morning.

5 Likes

LOL. Apparently Nick Saban is Public Enemy #1 of MAGA

4 Likes

That’s OK. He has friends in his fight. With the kind of scratch he has made as a HC over the last two decades alone, if he just up and decided to pull a broken arrow and “peace out” the whole thing, that move alone would screw up MAGA country for decades.

Better still, he quits Alabama, moves to the broadcast booth, and exits the South for the SF Bay Area as his “retirement” landing spot. I mean Larry Scott enjoyed his retirement there. :wink:

1 Like

What makes anyone at fox any more qualified to talk politics than Saban? His opinion is as valid as theirs is and as a football coach he has all the political experience that they have.

7 Likes

My favorite is dudes saying he should worry about winning a title. I mean, he’s won as many as Oklahoma University.

3 Likes