College football thread, non-Utah edition

FWIW both fUCLA and bASUra need a QB upgrade. Their current #1’s have a tendency to throw the ball in a way that gets their receiving corps killed by the defense.

It’s hard to tell where Jaxon would fit into Utah’s development scheme right now. That said, as I am NOT the HC or OC, and my opinions are nothing but USWAG’s, who knows.

1 Like

I mean, maybe we could pencil him as a slot receiver or if there’s room for PT in the secondary?

Never know when you need a backup to throw a pass on 2nd and 26 to win it all.

2 Likes

Arizona had a really good recruiting year. Now this. I’m not sure it makes them much better.

Also, intra-conference transfers feel wrong.

1 Like

That’s a head-scratcher for sure.

1 Like

Cameron Latu from Olympus High is having a really good game for Bama.

Pretty good rebuilding year.

1 Like

my favorite tweets are other schools branding their new current coach a champion decked out in the gear of the team they did not win the championship with.

1 Like

That is total trash!

Let’s drop a 62-10 beat down on those fools next season.

GO UTES!!!

3 Likes

At first glance, I thought he was flipping off the camera.

2 Likes

Coach Bear Bryant’s highly touted Great Grandson is entering the portal:

Dude graduated and has three years left. Would be a great pickup as he works on graduate degree. He was good but just not as patient as Mac Jones.

1 Like

It looks like maybe there is declining interest in the SEC championship game sponsored by the CFP.

Georgia’s national title victory over Alabama averaged 22.6 million viewers across three ESPN platforms the network announced, the second-lowest number since the beginning of the College Football Playoff era dating back to the 2014 season.

Sorry about the paywall.

I mean, all they had to do was have Michigan and/or Cincinnati win. I would have been fine leaving Georgia out. Lol

6 Likes

What the ■■■■ is talking about? I get Oregon is a Nike training seminar but seriously.

Oregon literally has the worst Graduation rate of the Pac 12:

Alabama on the other hand has an 84% graduation rate:
https://247sports.com/Article/alabama-football-crimson-tide-nick-saban-bonus-graduation-success-rate--137058226/Amp/

Klatt and Fox love to trash Alabama and this dude Kayvon must have gotten CTE from Utah punishing him in two games straight.

Awesome. Oregon needs to Hush and take those two “L” season.

This irked me bad enough. Alabama students have an average alumni starting salary of $50,700 per year while his school had a average alumni starting salary of $49,800 per year. Just a weird thing for him to say and very ignorant of reality.

Kayvon gave the real reason he didn’t go to Alabama. He didn’t want to compete:

1 Like

Dumb things for Kayvon to say.

I mean if you are worried about education and are going to play in the Pac 12 are you going to Oregon? Dude is acting like OU is the Harvard of the West.

Oof. We all know who that is.

3 Likes