CHAT THREAD for all the Championship Games Today

That’s what was so frustrating about the '21 white-wash review of P12 officiating that said they’re doing pretty well. We’re the most regulated/penalized conference. I don’t think it’s because we have the least disciplined teams.

4 Likes

you could make a solid argument that Georgia was vastly overrated and doesnt deserve to be in the top 4. Their best win is against Kentucky. The SEC East was severly watered down

5 Likes

Yeah ND is a shoe-in with 8 teams, with 4? No chance.

Is it an honor code violation for a BYU student to compete in the Dr. Pepper challenge?

Only on Sunday

2 Likes

Bad day for Bulldogs playing Bama:

2 Likes

No, but this is

3 Likes

When you whisper “Independence Bowl” in the Cougar’s ear this happens.

7 Likes

if you’re not quite footballed out today, here’s a reminder USC is at CAL starting on FS1 in a few minutes

I’m Watching just to push PAC12 ratings. Everyone pulls together!

1 Like

d3074cec-89d2-4196-a0d3-1df7717b8a74_text

3 Likes

not sure what you’d call this game, maybe the San Andreas fault consolation championship? Or the Golden State 4th place finish game.

It’s the Lincoln Riley Private Jet Funding Bowl.

3 Likes

So, we entered the day with the CFP

1. Georgia
  2. Michigan
  3. Alabama
  4. Cincinnati

Probably ending:

1. Michigan
  2. Alabama
  3. Cincinnati
  4. Georgia

Nobody cares

So as it stands now, barring a truly miraculous recovery from WF, the ACC one is also done. Started fairly even, then WF went to sleep or something >.>

In any case, only the BAY-OSU game had any real defense war. Every other major game had one team scoring like mad.

UPDATE: was just reminded by announcer in CAL-USC game that Army Navy game is yet to play. ALso… WTAF is up with Cal and their GreenBay ripoff helmets? Are those new? THey arent the classic gold, rather hideous and blindingly yellow

Well, it’s a Championship Games thread.

1 Like

I’m just fired up and trying to start a riot in the bath

do you think Riley made it to the game, or was he too tired from picking out patio furniture and pool toys?

2 Likes

Brother, I’m coming to the Rose Bowl and I am bringing my interlocking U shirt.

3 Likes