Can anyone explain why the U is hellbent on moving over to that garbage interlocking U logo?

I see that one and think “1989” or “business school logo” or “atari.”

3 Likes

I’m 100% in agreement with UteKing on this issue.

1 Like

That is a good use of the Ute tribe design. I like it too.

Given that Gen X is in the heart of their nostalgia years, this is perfect. The fact is, Utah doesn’t have rich design history to draw from, so the only ‘retro’ version of our logo is weak.

This one is perfection.

Ummmm…no.

3 Likes

This looks like a fantastic university that also has a steakhouse with a :fire: salad bar.

1 Like

A University famous for its salad bar and steak selections…:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I feel Wyoming or North Dakota would have this.

It looks like a poor attempt by a 7th grade health teacher to draw a uterus on the chalk board. No thanks.

4 Likes

Um…. I think you are seeing something you want to see there. I actually do like it. Has a very “Western” album font vibe. “Buck Owens live in SLC.”

No. Just stop. Try to sell it to Bama.

1 Like

I’ll be wearing an Interlocking U shirt at the :rose: Bowl this year.

That, most definitely, did not help your case.

3 Likes

Anyone who hates on Buck Owens wasn’t loved as a child.

I didn’t hate on Buck Owens, just your lack of logic.

2 Likes

Graphic design is based on logic? I mean you are the one who saw a vagina in a T-shirt. Not sure I’m following your thinking.

It looks more like a uterus than it looks like Buck Owens. Like I said, maybe you can sell that in the SEC

2 Likes

You think it looks more like a vagina than a Buck Owens album cover? Interesting.

Apparently you don’t the difference between a vagina and a uterus. And I don’t have a Buck Owens album, but I saw him on Hee Haw as a kid, and he doesn’t look like either of those things.

2 Likes