Can anyone explain why the U is hellbent on moving over to that garbage interlocking U logo?

A University famous for its salad bar and steak selections…:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I feel Wyoming or North Dakota would have this.

It looks like a poor attempt by a 7th grade health teacher to draw a uterus on the chalk board. No thanks.

4 Likes

Um…. I think you are seeing something you want to see there. I actually do like it. Has a very “Western” album font vibe. “Buck Owens live in SLC.”

No. Just stop. Try to sell it to Bama.

1 Like

I’ll be wearing an Interlocking U shirt at the :rose: Bowl this year.

That, most definitely, did not help your case.

3 Likes

Anyone who hates on Buck Owens wasn’t loved as a child.

I didn’t hate on Buck Owens, just your lack of logic.

2 Likes

Graphic design is based on logic? I mean you are the one who saw a vagina in a T-shirt. Not sure I’m following your thinking.

It looks more like a uterus than it looks like Buck Owens. Like I said, maybe you can sell that in the SEC

2 Likes

You think it looks more like a vagina than a Buck Owens album cover? Interesting.

Apparently you don’t the difference between a vagina and a uterus. And I don’t have a Buck Owens album, but I saw him on Hee Haw as a kid, and he doesn’t look like either of those things.

2 Likes

So you think the U looks more like Uterus than the letters on a Buck Owens album cover. Fair enough:

Y’all really hate the interlocking U.

I see you’ve just decided to be a troll again. I’ve not said anything about disliking the interlocking U design. You’re just trying to pick a fight. Won’t work with me. You really should grow up.

2 Likes

Correct. All we said is we didn’t like his offerings. And then he brings up Buck Owens???

2 Likes

There’s something really wrong with someone who has no dog in the hunt and spends an inordinate amount of time just stirring up crap.

2 Likes

Y’all must be fun at parties.

1 Like

BamafanNKY, I like having you around. I generally don’t follow other college teams so I like getting your “outsider” view on things. Don’t let these naysayers scare you off.

4 Likes