Can anyone explain why the U is hellbent on moving over to that garbage interlocking U logo?

A great feature on here is the mute. I just mute them when they try to call me a troll or whatever. It’s weird but there are some in every fanbase that have an inferiority complex. Even Alabama fans who get really angry after a loss. I ignore them. You gotta have fun with this stuff and not take life so serious.

Thank You though for your kind words. Maybe we’ll meet at the Rose Bowl this year. I’ll be the guy wearing the interlocking U shirt proudly.

2 Likes

Seconded

4 Likes

I like having diverse voices here. But some people aren’t very self aware of when they start dominating the conversation with inane comments, or coming across as a know-it-all or one-upper.

5 Likes

I feel personally attacked here… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I was looking for a Sack Lake City shirt that wasn’t price-gouged (Conference Championshlp Game 2021: Utah vs. Oregon - #327 by Daedalus) and found this culturally sensitive interlocking U that was pretty nice.

Apparently, this is the logo that carries our Utes to winning PAC-12 conference championships and on to the Rose Bowl. :rose:

2 Likes