Bowl Game was 2023 Season

Penix has length. Almost went the distance

3 Likes

So Washington can pass and Texas can run.

Nothing would make the first day of 2024 better for me than to see both Alabama and Texas lose.

7 Likes

Lots of mental errors by punt returners today.

4 Likes

Not gonna lie. Left when the OT started. Pretty sloppy and slow game. I had more fun watching the Utes the last two times in the Rose Bowl.

Let’s hope the winner of the Sugar wins it all. (Even though I quite enjoyed the Michigan fans and hated most my fellow Bama fans).

4 Likes

Not sure I would’ve ran it on that last play. Sorry for your loss.

2 Likes

To be fair nothing was really working all game with the passing. Neither OC called a great game. Whoever wins the Sugar should destroy UM. I’m hoping it’s the PAC 12 champ.

1 Like

Really?

Yeah the center kept his every other game of snapping wild snaps. I’m not sure why this team couldn’t figure out snaps. Also, it’s hilarious how you phrased it like losing a family member. Lol.

I’m good. I’ve really started to care less about College football in a way that bothers me.

3 Likes

The game went down to the goal line in overtime against the top ranked team in the country. Is it possible that Michigan was just one play better than Bama?

2 Likes

Yup. Plus, they had more experience oddly enough with being in it last year and most of their starters were seniors. This is a young (and often dumb) Alabama squad. In September after the USF game I would have said they were a 4 loss team.

1 Like

I think this Sugar Bowl will help the Utes start to turn the page on 2003.

Ok this is pretty good :laughing:

https://twitter.com/SwooshMcDuck/status/1741918184901652536

4 Likes

11 Likes

Just poking fun at the CFP committee.

2 Likes

Texas just caught a break. The injury will give them 40 seconds on the clock rather than about 15 that would have been.

5 Likes

And then a stupid penalty by the Huskies.

5 Likes

This could be the most epic choke job in college football history:

5 Likes

Could steal this. 45s, 69yds. 30s, 28yds. 15s, 12yds

2 Likes

Wow; what a finish

4 Likes