Bowl Game was 2023 Season

The Cheez-it Citrus Bowl? That’s well thought out.

At least its not the Colgate Orange Juice bowl.

2 Likes

The Fiesta Bowl is another seal clubbing. Liberty is being exposed badly.

2 Likes

Iowa’s offense makes Utahs offense look like the 1989 San Francisco 49ers

They have 5 first downs in 3 quarters

3 Likes

The Fiesta Bowl attendance is pathetic. How much more does it take for the power brokers to figure out they have ruined a good thing?

9 Likes

I remember New Years Day college football was the best sports day of the year. Now not so much.

8 Likes

Very glad to see Oregon absolutely lay the wood to the Fighting Falwells.

Hopefully we don’t ever have to hear them mentioned for another decade.

8 Likes

Seeing Alabama in the Rose Bowl just feels…wrong.

10 Likes

Pretty hilarious that someone thought to give the mascot a sign saying “Non-edible Mascot”. Just more proof of the genius involved in the PopTarts bowl angle LOL

2 Likes

Both of these defenses are outstanding. No weakness.

Except for the Veg Bowl, I haven’t watched a minute of any bowl game. I’m protesting! I’ll watch the MSU/SDSU championship game on the 7th, but that’s it.

2 Likes

Alabamas QB is not enjoying his day or loving his O line today. But I won’t discount them cuz Saban still has that deal with the devil.

And interesting enough I found out today I share my Bday with Saban so he can’t be 100% evil :imp:

1 Like

This 3rd quarter has been a yawn fest

Just changed up

I’m hoping for a great deal of noisy criticism from the right people after all of this. For example, I think Saban, being a straight up guy, will be callng for reform no matter how Alabama does. The guy actually cares about the sport.

6 Likes

Here’s what bothers me about all of this. Absolutely nobody is surprised at what is happening. NIL plus transfer portal plus the CFP (soon to include 12 teams) is producing exactly the results any intelligent observer who’s paying attention would expect.

3 Likes

If there were only a way where both of these teams could lose

1 Like

They both lost the last time they played us. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Alabama loses.

Now I just need Texas to lose.

5 Likes

Apparently Harbaugh sacrificed more puppies to win this year.

Georgia must be hating life so much right now.

4 Likes

A QB draw from the 3 yard line? Did Alabama hire forner Utah OC Dave Christensen?

4 Likes