Because.. Florida

There’re pretty idiotic folks everywhere. Some of those folks NW of Charlotte can be special. We’ve run into a few at races up there. There’s a reason why there’s a stereotype of the banjo playing weirdoes.

3 Likes

Like many here, I have spent a lot of time in the wilderness and don’t understand why people can’t just quietluy observe and appreciate nature without desiring to include a sentient being in a selfie. WTF.

6 Likes
4 Likes

Not crazy, like Florida, just plain stupid, but proof you don’t have to look too far from home…

6 Likes

Was it Rubio or Rick Scott or Gaetz?

5 Likes

Arizona is just a crazy as Florida, but as Stephen Colbert often reminds us,
“It’s a Dry Crazy”.

8 Likes

This is why people from Florida and Arizona are not allowed in The Good Place. :wink:

7 Likes

Excellent reference. I nearly chocked on my coffee.

2 Likes

Not Florida, but seems “Florida Adjacent.”

2 Likes

She’s got a history – very Florida/Utah/Texas-like history. haha

https://www.kare11.com/article/news/crime/hennepin-county-board-candidate-had-real-estate-license-revoked-for-fraudulent-practices-marisa-simonetti/89-d1a385c4-fcea-429e-945e-3e26ce685a83

3 Likes

Might as well add Oklahoma to the list. Sigh…

6 Likes

the best part of this article is that there is a “national secure your load day”

its good to have a day of remembrance that you should not ride a mattress in a truck bed unless that is what you are in to

5 Likes

I mean, it would be nice to have Secure your Load in perpetuity in this country. But it’s good to know at least one day a year is supposedly safe out there.

4 Likes

A live tarantula? I think I’d rather be shot.

:shudders:

1 Like

…and now they are trying to auction off Teddy Roosevelt’s stolen pocket watch.

2 Likes

And the video…

She’s going to need to get used to long road trips.

4 Likes

Yeah, that looks like it may be a perma-ban across airlines.

2 Likes

If only she had remembered to bring some rubber snakes to throw into the area it would have gone much better for her.

2 Likes