“Head On”…LMAO

9 Likes

That’s got to be a real blow to him.

8 Likes

It’s gotta suck.

6 Likes

Well that bites.

6 Likes

One underappreciated detail here is the local news screenshot showing the injured party lying by the side of the road with pants around ankles while the responding officers look on.

3 Likes

Reminds me of Something About Mary…We’ve got a bleeder!!!

4 Likes

That’s a hummer of an issue

4 Likes

…but what about her case of whiplash??? :wink:

3 Likes

“…at least mine wasn’t bitten off in the back seat of a Buick…”.

Roberta Muldoon, The World According to Garp.

5 Likes

Needs to file a claim for damaged package?

4 Likes

Given our next opponent, I guess this might as well be an ‘All Things Florida’ thread. It’s always good to get to know your opponents’ culture. Mad respect.

2 Likes

Florida and Arizona were recently mentioned in a political context (where, I do not recall at the moment), in which Arizona was referred to as “…a dry crazy…”. I mentioned that comment to my sister who lives in Arizona and got a great laugh.

5 Likes

The states on the Southern border are just crazy…just in different ways.

Ok, we’re all crazy - just ask Alice Cooper. :wink:

2 Likes

The most perplexing thing to me about the second story is that it did not take place in Florida.

Excerpt from the article:

A 2-ounce can of “fresh floral” scented ExtraCare Feminine Deodorant spray was also recovered, officials said. The product promises “all day freshness control” and includes ingredients such as butane and propane.

I thought that was a joke, but sure enough Butane and Propane are the top two ingredients. I have no idea whether those are included in the product to enhance the aerosol capabilities, or as a part of the deodorizing function, but I hope no one is smoking in the vicinity during application.

1 Like

As a man, I honestly think that it’s so much harder to be woman, and we should celebrate women while honoring their lived experiences.

1 Like

Yeah I’m guessing they are used as propellants. Oddball underlying story to begin with, and strange write-up.

That seems reasonable, I think I recall someone showing me how flammable most aerosols are several decades ago.

I could not agree more, my post was a intended as a swipe at what often turns out to be completely unexpected ingredients in so many products.

3 Likes

Using the word Virginia after the first part of the sentence seems wrong, at least for those scanning the headlines quickly.

3 Likes