Ba Bye…

Us to the Big XII? I suppose that it would make sense if fUCLA and U$C go to the BIG.

I guess these rumors are a nice way to break up the monotony of waiting on the season to start.

2 Likes

Spencer’s excellent. I’ve followed him ever since his Everyday Should Be Saturday blog days. He’s on Dan Lebatard’s show and ESPN often.

Holly his cohort has faith:

5 Likes

I haven’t verified these numbers, but…

1 Like

B1G is about to negotiate a huge contract. This is a huge addition to those negotiations. The $ is going to be ridiculous and I wouldn’t be shocked if they add Notre Dame soon.

1 Like

YES!!! I hate this. The “road to the playoffs” will be exponentially much harder. We told Norte Dame 50 years ago that we won’t play them at their house ever in November and now look we signed up for.

However, in the ago of NIL the extra 50 million plus in TV revenue will come in handy.

You guys understand the PAC 12 is dying, right? It was anyway regardless of what we or UGLY do. Now it has to negotiate TV rights this year without the second largest TV market in the nation.

FTFO!

1 Like

I’m with you, but I admit my fandom has been waining for different reasons for years now. Hopefully you’ll stick around here at Utefans for the community, you’re contribution and presence here are appreciated.

2 Likes

I wonder how many recruits we lose over this. Kids can see the writing on the wall too, and they know that it doesn’t bode well for a conference when the premier program bolts.

I hope whatever happens next happens soon, otherwise it could be trouble.

1 Like

I’m not seeing anything to like about this. Yet.

1 Like

At least when LA falls into the ocean it will now affect east coast wallets? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Could this be a ploy to win concessions from the PAC-12? (He asked hopefully.)

No. They’re gone. Mike Bohn’s statement was a door slam.

Guys, It’s fine.

Can we poach Kansas from the Big 8+4?

For? Bad Football so it doesn’t benefit Pac and what would make them want to join the Pac for Hoops? The marquee program just went to the B1G.

USC’s statements are so self serving.

Mike Bohn trying to claim he respects the members of the Pac-12 is such an absolute lie.

4 Likes

I don’t want to be Debbie Downer, but…after enjoying college athletics my entire life I’m actually beginning to wonder if that chapter of American sports is rapidly coming to a close.

7 Likes

The PAC 12 did nothing when we needed help fighting the bogus punishment dished out by the NCAA and that fraud Paul Dee. Think the SEC would have done the same to Alabama under the same scenario?

Utah needs to do something before its conference rival ends up being UC Santa Barbara.

FTFO!

They literally did nothing when Alabama got put on probation. Lol. It was Tennessee who did the snitching.

2 Likes

Do you really want to talk about bogus punishments with Utah? We lost scholarships because Majerus served milk and cookies and took Van Horn to breakfast when his dad died….

7 Likes