Zoobs are delusional or smoking righteous weed

I am sitting in a Starbucks in the backwoods of California (literally), and two BYU brainless nerds are discussing how BYU is going to get into the CFP.

Wearing my University of Utah hat, I glared at them. Then one of them has the audacity to ask me if I’m LDS.

Just shoot me, please.

Hey, you opened the door for that. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Didn’t your parents learn you right? You don’t stare at the freak show. They will take it as a sign to make contact. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

Damn, Zoobs are everywhere. I’m ready for them to get an annual beat down in the Big 12. Bet most of us are ready for that.

It does seem that the delusion is extra strong this year within Zoobieland. FWIW, I don’t think any of the new Big 12 schools have beaten an older Big 12 school yet in football this year. I may be wrong, but don’t think so.

4 Likes

So…byu-provo is going to beat both Texas and Oklahoma…got it.

10 Likes

If there were a year to do it it would be this one. 12 is horrible, even their road game against TCU is a no brainer, how did they get so bad so quickly?

4 Likes

TCU? Lost more offensive production than any team other than CU. I guess they didn’t have much depth and didn’t reload with the portal.

I think according to Massey ratings, BYU is only favored in 1 more game. So they might struggle to even get to a bowl game, but might find another win to get to 6-6 by the end of the season.

4 Likes

That’s a shame.

9 Likes

Blockquote

Had to look that up, they aren’t favored in any of their remaining 7 games. Odds are that they pull off a win at home against either Texas Tech or Iowa St, but getting to 6-6 is going to be a challenge for sure. Looking at their schedule they haven’t had a quality win yet. They’ve played one “good” team so far and lost. At the time their win at Arkansas looked good, but it’s not likely Arkansas will qualify for a bowl game either.

5 Likes

Why would anyone ask anyone that question in such a setting? Boggles the mind.

8 Likes

I often wish that Scientology also had a college football program.
The Clearwater - Provo rivalry would be off the hook.

6 Likes

“Matt… Matt, Matt, Matt, Matt, you’re glib, you don’t even know what Ritalin is”

5 Likes

Well I guess after the TCU score we know the quality of the BYU football team — pathetic.

2 Likes

Massey’s algorithm has Brigham Young at 46th.

2 Likes

The winning for them only gets harder from here.

3 Likes

I hope that is the case every year.

3 Likes

And below South Dakota State at that. I find that interesting.

2 Likes

The Jacks have had an excellent start to the season and almost certainly will have the top seed in the D-IAA playoffs.

3 Likes

I’m just surprised that an FCS school is ranked so high in Massey’s ranking. I’m not complaining by any stretch, and will use the opportunity to laugh at the holier than thou Zoobs.

2 Likes

They are the only true football team on the face of this earth.

5 Likes

I get asked that often from patients in my Family Medicine practice. How grateful I am to hear “that’s ok” when I tell them I am not anymore!!

3 Likes