Zach Wilson and the cougars

This may mellow out his mom a little.

A general statement, not directed at you. I’ve just seen this popping up all over the place and it feels very, I dunno, Kardashian-drama-ish.

5 Likes

This feels spoofed. I find it odd that a guy who has been married a little over a year would be doing the “Stacy’s Mom” thing.

Somebody is selling this. Probably ought to not be buying it.

1 Like

Had to go on Twitter to see what this is all about. Some truly outstanding memes being created…

Probably have to be a baby boomer to get a chuckle out of this one.

13 Likes

Utes dodged a bullet with family IMO

6 Likes

It’s very …Drapery.

7 Likes

Yes, the Wilson’s are a dumpster fire; but remember, social media has a propensity to take things viral that aren’t true. If you believe the interwebs, Tommy Chong is dead. Then again, his death keeps getting reported every 3-5 years on social media. The sources reporting Chong’s death are about as credible as the source here.

When I see this hit The NY Times Sports section, ESPN, Sports Illustrated, and the New York Post, maybe I believe it. Until then, no bueno.

1 Like

Oh, come on, you’ve just been waiting all day to use the word “salacious” in a sentence.

6 Likes

Do dumpster fires have logs? I thought it was more like old office chairs, or worn out tires, or shredded top secret company files, you know, that sort of thing.

3 Likes

This marks the first time the Jets have scored over 40 since 2018.

20 Likes

Apple doesn’t fall far from the Treehouse

3 Likes

He did say he’d always love the cougars

5 Likes

I’m unbanning myself just to say congrats on this reply. Well done, good work. You’re in early season form before August.

12 Likes

NY Post is a tabloid.

I’ll give Wilson credit for one thing, he dates some truly stunning women.

2 Likes

$$$$$$

3 Likes

True, but its part of the trifecta GreginSLC needed. Only two more to go.

6 Likes

They kind of look like every other chick on Lower Broadway in Nashville wearing a hat like this on Bachelorette party weekend.

Guess, it’s just not my type.

4 Likes

Brilliant and poetic.
Bravo!