Zach Wilson and the cougars

https://twitter.com/nyjmike/status/1546576016449077248?s=21&t=XjxhUJ2zLO3UN4bI39GwUA

I get why Zach’s mom is not a fan of social media these days, and I truly don’t mean to make light of what must be a tough situation for her and the Wilson family, and everyone involved.

But this has unleashed some pretty funny (if crude) content, especially from the NYC crowd.

At the end of the day, really, it’s nowhere close to being a horrible offense, and nobody will care when the NFL season is underway.

It can always be worse. Always. Imagine being the dad of the first human who mated with a Neanderthal, probably a teenage boy. “You did what!?!?!” as the Neanderthal girl is moving her stuff into their cave.

4 Likes

What’s wrong with a little Neanderthal nookie? I’ve got Neanderthal DNA in me so…

Some of the stuff in the @UTEBC link is quite funny.

That said I can’t imagine family life at the Wilson house right now. I can say that I’m glad that I don’t live near them.

1 Like

Thanks !

Call me a hater all you want, but I’ve always said I’d take a solid 7 over a 10 any day of the week. Less baggage, and in the words of one wise man “they do more stuff.” Then, I’m getting to a weird point in life where a little sag helps get the motor running.

7 Likes

I think the answer is yes. I could be wrong, but that is my guess.

1 Like

…and Steve Sarkisian. :wink:

4 Likes

Is this Zach Wilson story real? Any documented reports? It seems so incredible to me.

Are you asking if there is a tape? Lol

4 Likes

He has never denied it. Neither has Seattle Ute (tic)

7 Likes

His ex-girlfriend is the one making the allegation. So maybe true, maybe the imagination of a woman scorned.

3 Likes
3 Likes

So, Flacco will win the hand of the fair maid?

6 Likes

You mean matron.

3 Likes

:rofl: well played

4 Likes

It’s what happens when you leave your game in the locker room for a piece of ■■■. :wink:

3 Likes
3 Likes