YIKES.. Cougs havinga rough day at home

Just switched over to look. The commentators just said that the Liberty QB is their 4th string guy??? Wow.

6 Likes

Yeah, if there was a gambling site for coaching exits, Iā€™d throw some $$ on Sitake pulling a Bronco.

4 Likes

They better hope they can find one win in their games against East Carolina, Boise, or Furd. Otherwise, they ainā€™t going bowling.

2 Likes

Jerry Falwell is happy. We already know his wife is made happy by the pool boy. Google itā€¦.

8 Likes

HOLY SCHNIKES! Talk about a beatdown.

I double down on what I said aboveā€¦ time to expose the coaches and writers that were clearly insane in their voting.

5 Likes

Back to normal for Provo. 2020 was an anomaly due to a high school/Covid schedule and a once in a generation QB.
Last year was good with a RB who was a lot more talented than the average RB in Provo.
They will get blasted in the B12, which is the worst P5 league.

6 Likes

CB in cannibal mode, saying Holmoe has a decision to make.

Every fan base has clowns, but thatā€™s a massive collection of former circus employees.

19 Likes

The sheer volume of inane comments from CB - which gets reflected in media and the fan base more broadly - is just stupid. Talk of tarmac meetings, etc. Just monumentally dumb comments, tons of them.

I think Sitake may be done, one way or the other, at end of the season.

They want Jay Hill. I really donā€™t think Jay would take that job, The obstacles to success in the B12 make it a 3 year job.

12 Likes

CB is like Russian propaganda on steroids when it comes to shear stupidity and nonsense.

14 Likes

CBā€¦proof positive you canā€™t fix stupid.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s a shame.

5 Likes

They will definitely be a sub .500 team next season.

5 Likes

Yeah, next season they are in for some pain in football but in basketball they are going to be DOA.

4 Likes

I had other stuff to do, but peeked back to see how the group therapy was going.

• ā€œIf Kalani wonā€™t fire The DC, maybe Holmoe will have to do it for him.ā€
  • ā€œKalani admitted he made the defensive play calls today, so theyā€™re all terribleā€
  • ā€œIf Holmoe has to fire the DC, then what is Kalaniā€™s purpose?ā€

Thereā€™s a few coherent comments here and there, but itā€™s 90% unhinged idiocy from people who think they understand football, and itā€™s their right to be dissatisfied, and they can help Holmoe navigate these difficult straights.

Itā€™s like doing surgery based on real-time customer feedback boxes and an audience of 2000 opinionated idiots. (Thatā€™s how surgery is doneā€¦right?)

ā€œ Iā€™ve paid $55 per seat for 25 years, and Tom needs to do XYZ, and be decisive!ā€

Football fans react to how the team is doing - thatā€™s normal. The big difference with them is the sheer magnitude of how many pompous false experts there are. It would be like having the massive crowd at Woodstock as 250,000 angry, uptight dorks who werenā€™t just happy to be there and enjoying the experience.

12 Likes

No one cares about them.
They are on their own journey, and have their own fan websites to discuss their own drama.

3 Likes

Maybe they can rub some essential oils on the problems and have them magically go away.

With most of their #1ā€™s on the shelf (or walking wounded), is it any wonder they got lead-piped by middling G5 team on the road. Yes, it certainly was a WTF loss for those guys, but Falwell U is a better opponent than UNLV was when they lead-piped us and screwed up their running the table in reverse. Talk about WTF? That one was a game for a Hall of Shame Lowlights reel.

I get watching them build a douche aircraft carrier out of their fandom has some entertainment value. That said, what they are doing now is just embarrassingā€¦like having TP stuck to the bottom of your shoe embarrassingā€¦and being ā€œthat guyā€ who no one will stop you to help you get it off your shoe.

Itā€™s not funny anymore, itā€™s sad.

1 Like

No, itā€™s still funny.

13 Likes

dennis-green-theyare-whoe-we-thought-they-were

This is how i felt for years about them. They can get over hyped for a few games, but suck overall. This is wonderful to see. Couldnā€™t happen to a better fan base.

10 Likes

Itā€™s interesting. That shadow of 1984 looms over all of Cougardomā€™s thinking even now, when no one under age 50 can remember it.

7 Likes

This is why we love you, Turk.

8 Likes