1 Like

Biden

1 Like

I did.

(I didn’t watch it)

20 Likes

Anyone who didn’t watch the ■■■■ show

12 Likes

Two Old Men screaming at the rain is not a Presidential debate. It’s an American Tragedy.

7 Likes

Not sure out of those 2, but I know who lost: the American people. I wanted to beat both about the head with a stick until someone had sense. Got old listening to them bicker like 2 little kids fighting over the last piece of candy.

7 Likes

Indeed all of us who avoided watching were the winners.

4 Likes

What a ridiculous false equivalency it is to characterize Biden as one of the people standing there shouting like an idiot. He lost his cool a couple times but anybody who tries to frame this as something other than Trumpian chaos is weaving a BS narrative.

21 Likes

9 Likes

Biden.

1 Like

I don’t think this topic is going to work, there will be hurt feelings and pissing matches.

No one.

America lost. Badly.

2 Likes

This is an honest question but if it is too political go ahead and delete it.

Did trump really refuse to call out white supremacists? Not only that, but did he really tell them to “stand by”?. If so, isn’t that pure fascism?

12 Likes

Yes and Yes.

And this shouldn’t be political. Racism is bad, full stop. Treating one human worse than another for biological reasons is wrong, full stop.

https://twitter.com/cbsnews/status/1311130992585961474?s=21

7 Likes

I didn’t watch either, but, yes, he refused, once again, to call out white supremacists. I think he told the “Proud Boys” to stand down and stand by, so he didn’t say that directly to “white supremacists” in general.

4 Likes

White supremacy is the most destructive belief in modern history, full stop.

9 Likes

Putin

13 Likes
10 Likes

Thanks so much!
I appreciate you setting that up

2 Likes