Which band/performer have you never seen that you would travel pretty much anywhere in the US to see?

Mrs Sancho and I put “Thank You” on our wedding video.

1 Like

My favorite Led Zeppelin tunes were “Southbound Suarez“ and “In the Evening” off In Through the Out Door.

1 Like

Love “Achilles Last Stand” from a very underrated album, Presence

2 Likes

Like others, you can put me down for Zeppelin, if I had to pick just one. Second choice would be the Beatles.

From there, the priority list gets a bit fuzzy, but it’d probably be Floyd, Nirvana, or the Sex Pistols. Or Velvet Underground. See–I can’t decide.

1 Like

Pink Floyd would be the one for me as well.

2 Likes

Anyone happen to have the pre-sale code for the Roger Waters show in Salt Lake?

Saw The Who in 1980 with Kenny Jones. My ears stopped ringing last week !

Hey, I was at that concert as well, senior year of HS for me. Stood in line at the Salt Palace for three days in March (with one being snowy) to be able to get tickets. Missed a big test at school, but so worth it.

I did see Clapton here in DC back in 2005 or so. My “go-to” shows were, The Who, BB King, Buddy Guy and Clapton, so that 2005 Clapton show filled out my dance card.

Buddy is still bringing it at 83 yrs old !

MONEY

Sadly I never got to see Rush.

Got DIAMOND to work last night and BRICK is one I was emailed earlier today from vivint arena.

Yea pre-sale means they send out the link to everyone and “pre-sale” out the show. Ive received three more codes since I answered you

For the Salt Lake Waters show, I see tons of unsold seats (blue) right now all over the place in many different price ranges. If you have the $$$$, then you still get seats.