Where did you go to high school in Utah?

Damn, we’re old.

Feeling like a youngun because I graduated in the early 90’s.

4 Likes

Whippersnapper

3 Likes

How’s about we add when we graduated from the U.
Me - 97, Classics

We were a basketball school back then.

1 Like

I didn’t attend the U either. However, I’m the only one in my entire family (mom, dad, wife, brother, and in-laws) who didn’t.

I wanted to play collegiate soccer and Utah doesn’t have a team.

3 Likes

I earned my BS in Economics in 1989 and my MPA 2017.

2 Likes

BS Accounting. 1980

3 Likes

BS Mechanical Engineering, 1980

5 Likes

BS Mechanical Engineering, 2004.

3 Likes

BS Mechanical Engineering, 2010

4 Likes

Bountiful HS - class of 80
U of U - BA in Econ 88 (I took the longer way to college, felt like I had some advantages in class because I’d been in the real world a few years.)

On technology, we didn’t have PCs in K-12, calculators were a wonder machine our science teachers used to wow everyone with… as they lamented the passing of the slide rule.

I was fortunate to have a career in IT.

6 Likes

Beaver High School 1972

4 Likes

Cottonwood ‘95 (got to watch Cal Beck dominate, and Shaun Bradley rehab his knee)

USU ‘99

Assistant Director of Athletic Fields at the U ‘99-01

3 Likes

but you could get them to spell 58008 and think it was funny when you turned it upside down

5 Likes

1997 Sociology/Spanish double

3 Likes

We probably passed eachother in the halls.

Myself: Mgmt, '96
Mrs CCU: Chemistry '98.

She was a much better student than me.

2 Likes

Wifey and I both graduated from Skyline in ‘76. She attended byu until I returned home from my mission in 79. She then joined me at the U. Married 1980.
I completed 3.75 years at the U in 2.5 years and we moved to San Diego I finished my degree in Journalism/Mass Communication in 2002. Walked at commencement and nobody had ever met me, LOL.

4 Likes

Did you have any classes from Moroni Schwaub or know any of the Schwaub brothers? My neighbors growing up in Sugarhouse.

3 Likes

I knew Chuck Schwaub. But I doubt he knew me. The only class I had with Moroni was driver’s ed.

1 Like

Shiprock High School in Shiprock New Mexico, I received in state tuition to the U since I am a member of the Navajo Tribe. B.S. in Pharmacy in 1996.

11 Likes