Where did you go to high school in Utah?

Alta ‘89 Yes, it was pure hell attending there, thanks for asking.

Wife is Granger ‘88

2 Likes

South High School. Class of 74

4 Likes

Box Elder, class of ‘76.

When I was a dormie at the U BEHS was playing in the state HS football championship, and a bunch of people were laughing about the Bees mascot. When I said I went there, the fun making changes its target to yours truly. I should have known.

5 Likes

I knew a couple of guitar/bass players and drummers in that class (played in bands briefly with a couple of them) but with my 67 year old brain, I no longer remember their names…

2 Likes

What do you call a Mormon gynecologist? … ba dum bum

(That’s my favorite joke from the, perhaps, 1985 performance of Saturday’s Voyeur, and one that is surely no longer socially acceptable, as probably am I.)

EDIT to say: that I’ve already admitted on another thread today, that sometimes, I’m still a 12 year male - in part I think we never quite grow up, or at least I haven’t - as my favorite neice says in similar situations: DON’T judge me :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Bountiful 85
Wife: Woods Cross 88

2 Likes

Ogden Tigers! 88

West ‘94

Wife is Davis, ‘96

Hallelujah Another tiger :tiger:!

1 Like

All the way Green & Gray!

Olympus High Titans Class of '77

2 Likes

Damn, so I’m not the oldest one here. According to my 25 year old daughter, we boomers are too old to actually know how to use a computer. This is, of course, after I help sync an app between her MacBook Pro and iPad. Yeah, I don’t know how to use a computer.

1 Like

My brother dated a girl from your class for a few years. Don’t ask me what her name was, it’s been way too many years. Plus my brother was good looking, fit, and played football (he was a punter), so the number of girlfriends he had between high school and today are far too many to count.

2 Likes

I want to groan, but it was just too funny.

2 Likes

Yeah, as a software developer, technologist, and software development executive, from about 1980 when I started studying Computer Science, to 2020 when I retired, I used virtually every major OS and computer language (and many of the minor ones, and can typically still keep up with largely anything.

I often help my son and his cousins with software problems/computer configuration, and do all the computer/technology/phone work for my mother, all my siblings, and all my wife’s siblings.

I’m composing this response on a computer, not a phone :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hunter '06 with Matt Asiata and Tauni Vakapuna

4 Likes

Judge 1985. Go Bulldogs!

3 Likes

My son graduated from Judge, and watching his four years there, many times I remember feeling cheated that I did not.

3 Likes

Hillcrest High School Class of 2005. I went to school with former Utah and NFL offensive lineman Zane Beadles, who was on the 2008 13-0 team. I knew Zane in high school as he also played baseball. I grew up playing baseball with him, and my one claim to fame is that I batted ahead of Zane one game lol. His dad was our coach.

6 Likes

Go Huskies!

3 Likes

South Side High School, Hookstown, PA in rural Western Pennsylvania.
Class of ‘65. Go Rams.

3 Likes