Where did you go to high school in Utah?

Since most (at least back in my day) of us who went to Utah went to a high school in the state, I was curious who of you went where. I know that Alabama Fan did not go to school in Utah (and I still don’t know why he posts here, but it’s appreciated).

Bonneville High School, '75. Yeah I’m ancient. Probably the oldest person on this forum, and damn proud of it.

Orem High for 1978-79-80 years
Graduated Mountain View HS 1981 - First Class

3 Likes

We moved a couple of times during my high school years:
East/Highland - semester each 1972
Graduated from Hillcrest in '74

(… making me more ancient than you :slight_smile: )

3 Likes

'75 Skyline Eagle

4 Likes

Ah, the ‘where did you go to HS’ question I encountered all the time when I arrived on campus. I grew up in Albuquerque (La Cueva '98), so when I answered, it usually was met with, ‘uh, I don’t know what to talk about now because I don’t have a cousin that goes there and I can’t put you in a category …’ :wink:

1 Like

Another non-Utah high schooler here. Went to a public school located on the Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs (Air Academy HS). It was pretty awesome.

3 Likes

DeSales High School (Lockport, NY)

1 Like

I went to Brighton, '88.
Mrs CCU Murray, '93

1 Like

Not quite as old as you or some others. Brighton class of '80. The old school has been torn down and fairly unique school architecture went with it. A school on one level with two concentric circles for classrooms.

2 Likes

I was a LA Ute sycophant, Highland class of 73.

Since I know Concerned would not deign respond to this, Highland Class of 71. That might make him the oldest one here.

2 Likes

1st week of school:
Freshman/Sophomore: where’s this class?
Upper classmen: Around the corner and to the left.

Once you got used to the architecture it wasn’t bad. Just took a week or 2.

3 Likes

My kid’s HS usually plays Air Academy. I think it’s an away game this year - looking forward to it.

1 Like

Hunter High, 1995. Went to school with former Ute RB Juan Johnson.

1 Like

Viewmont class of ‘90. Just a few years ahead of Alex Jensen. I was on my mission trip when he led Viewmont to the state championship state in 1993.

1 Like

Yessir! Go Rams!

(Irving and I both graduated at age 12.)

3 Likes

[quote=“orangemarlin, post:1, topic:8933”]

Since most (at least back in my day) of us who went to Utah went to a high school in the state, I was curious who of you went where. I know that Alabama Fan did not go to school in Utah (and I still don’t know why he posts here, but it’s appreciated).

Bonneville High School, '75. Yeah I’m ancient. Probably the oldest person on this forum, and damn proud of it.

[/

Hillcrest 1984

1 Like

Ogden High. 1977-80

1 Like

Speaking of, my HS just won the 6A football championship. La Cueva 35, Cleveland 14. My nephew plays JV and suits up for Varsity to ride the bench, so good for them. NM has at most 1 3-star recruit a year haha. Usually goes to a G5 or stays at UNM or NMSU

1 Like

Skyline ‘88 and the wife Bountiful ‘88

3 Likes

Southern California
Villa Park High 1980

2 Likes