What's your place in line to get the COVID-19 vaccine?

Behind these…
268.7mm
2.6mm

Really, we should just put all the morons first. That would do more than anything else.

3 Likes

Congress and current administration should definitely be last.

Of course, the current occupant will be out in January but should still be way down the list since his doctor said he’s the best physical specimen he’s ever seen.

1 Like

I’m clinically obese but am fairly muscular so it’s a toss-up whether to call myself at risk (I don’t).

Based on BMI:
When it comes to Utah, we think you’re behind 172,000 others who are at higher risk in your state.

Ignoring BMI:
When it comes to Utah, we think you’re behind 2.6 million others who are at higher risk in your state.

That’s a weirdly broad difference. Also, I’m pretty sure I can go significantly sooner if I asked because so many covidiots in Utah County will refuse to get it.

I have the luxury of working from home though so I won’t rush.

congress, and politicians in general are welcome to knock themselves up.

It’s insane what that difference is though haha.

Their formula says if you’re a first responder (with my age group) you only have 67,000 people ahead of you.

If you’re a teacher it’s 300,000+.

But since they switched teachers and first responders that’s a big difference.

I work a desk job, but I do feel bad for all my friends who have people who will cough and spit on them intentionally.

I think LEOs should be very high on the list. It simply makes sense.

1 Like

Based on your risk profile, we believe you’re in line behind 268.7 million people across the United States.

When it comes to Washington, we think you’re behind 5.8 million others who are at higher risk in your state.

And in King County, you’re behind 1.6 millionothers.

These are just estimates and the line may ultimately be shorter. The order isn’t yet finalized and children could be skipped entirely if the vaccine isn’t approved for people under 18.

If the line in Washington was represented by about 100 people, this is where you’d be standing:

I guess I’m going to have to go on StubHub and jump this line

1 Like

Unless there are three or more vaccine vendors that get EUA before the end of January delivering product, my guess is they won’t get to me until May…

Assuming there are zero delays and perfect delivery.

I have a month long trip to Alaska and National Parks in Washington, Montana and Wyoming in July. I just need to get it before then if possible.

A million ahead of me in San Diego County. I’m going to need one of those little portable stool/chair-things while waiting in line.

1 Like

I ran my data a second time today and in Salt Lake County, I’m still behind 329,000 others. Sorry, @concerned, you’re still not ahead of me.

If I were in Sanpete County I’d be #9,300. Then again, the population of Sanpete County is about 31,000 people. So I’m still in the last 1/3.

Regardless of the vaccine. You’ll love that trip. Alaska is amazingly huge. I’m particularly fond of Wyoming. A bit of advice on Wyo, get into the Wind Rivers, they’re beautiful. And you have to see Devil’s Tower.

Sorry to derail. I just have very fond memories of Alaska and Wyoming.

2 Likes

We did Devil’s Tower this year. Hitting Tetons, Yellowstone, Glacier and Banff. Most here will say it’s dumb but this is a more abbreviated visit to each ( few days each) and we will go back for longer to ones we loved.

1 Like

Thanks to my grandparents I got to see much of the Canadian Rockies. Jasper, and Banff were probably the prettiest and most fun IMO. I enjoy Yellowstone, but prefer the Tetons.

I hope you have fun. That’s all beautiful country.

2 Likes

Everywhere mentioned in the last several posts is amazing, but I second the recommendation of the Wind Rivers. It is a destination not as well known, but should be on everyone’s list. Beautiful place!

Cirque of the Clouds!
Quite the view over the edge.

I work in healthcare, so I imagine I’ll be hearing fairly soon. I believe the ED, ICU, Infectious Disease and Anesthesia are first in line and then it will disseminate into Surgical groups, Inpatient and other risk groups etc…

I’m sure there’s a plan and my name’s somewhere on there, but there’s no official notifications yet.

Everyone take care
Even if you had Covid before, please continue to practice social distancing and safe practices

We will get through this together

Behind 118.5 million across the United States.
Oregon, behind 1.5 million.
Deschutes County, behind 62,500.