What's your place in line to get the COVID-19 vaccine?

The New York Times will calculate it for you. Here’s where I ended up:

Based on your risk profile, we believe you’re in line behind 268.7 million people across the United States.

When it comes to Utah, we think you’re behind 2.6 million others who are at higher risk in your state.

And in Salt Lake County, you’re behind 939,300 others.

2 Likes

LA Ute–I have exactly the same profile as you. Just to let you know I am butting in front of you, so you are 329,001.

1 Like

Based on your risk profile, we believe you’re in line behind 135.7 million people across the United States.

When it comes to Colorado, we think you’re behind 1.9 million others who are at higher risk in your state.

I got a call this morning from our president. He told me I was first in line for the vaccine after his staff. Apparently, he saw the work I did on UF.N and had me classified as a super essential worker, a new class of “must have the shot now” type folks.

But I told him @LAUte should get the shot first.

:crazy_face:

6 Likes

By the time you are eligible, herd immunity will already have immunized you.

1 Like

Gotta wonder about their algorithm. But based upon my risk factors, it kinda makes sense. That being said, I’m leaning towards a wait and see based upon my reactions to flu and shingles vaccines, I suffer for a day or 2, then I’m ok.

"Based on your risk profile, we believe you’re in line behind 23.0 million people across the United States.

When it comes to North Carolina, we think you’re behind 725,800 others who are at higher risk in your state.

And in Nash County, you’re behind 7,300 others.

These are just estimates and the line may ultimately be shorter. The order isn’t yet finalized and children could be skipped entirely if the vaccine isn’t approved for people under 18."

Based on your risk profile, we believe you’re in line behind 268.7 million people across the United States.

I’m damned near the end of the line, which for once in my life, is an indication that I’m very lucky (not to have a need to move up).

I’ll probably get it way ahead of the position identified, as this does not take into account the number of people who will not want it when it’s available to them.

And in the interim, I’ll be very close to the front of the line in terms of doing the things that will keep everyone in line safe.

1 Like

Thios morning, Fauci said that people without pre exisitng conditions at the back of the line should start to get immunized in late March or early April.

Based on your risk profile, we believe you’re in line behind 23.0 million people across the United States.

When it comes to Virginia, we think you’re behind 535,900 others who are at higher risk in your state.

And in Alexandria City County, you’re behind 8,800 others.

So, I got that going for me, which is nice.

2 Likes

Finally being older than dirt, fat and sick gets me something.

1 Like

Considering that 5% of the US population is reported to have had Covid19 and there may be 20 times that already yet unknown, we all are already immunized by the herd. Pfizer is administering a placebo. It has gone away, like magic.

I just saw the list–to up my odds I am going on a fast food binge–sitting on the couch & eating nothing but burgers & fries–should make me obese in 30 days, so then at risk & way up the line.

They’ll give you your immunization at the emergency room after they perform the quadruple bipass.

I have been assuming these projections don’t take into account the 40% of the population that won’t get the shot. I’d like to thank them in advance for helping me move up.

1 Like

I can tell you right now these estimations are way off.

Utah changed distribution recently, putting teachers ahead of first responders.

You’re just trying to steal my perfectly round number. It won’t work.

That would be great.

Oh, don’t be such a killjoy. We’re just having fun here. :stuck_out_tongue: