What the F is going on?

Opps. I bounce around to both. Sorry

3 Likes

That’s alright, man. I also do it, just so I can read OnlyU’s post. I do prefer the posters at UFN now – I used to feel the other way, until Qanon-ish behavior started appearing at the Hub.

5 Likes

I know I’m on a rant… but Utefans.net have a lot more reasonable takes than that other site.

2 Likes

yup

^^This^^

1 Like

I mean maybe shooting deaths could have something to do with this?

1 Like

It looks and feels different because of all the other bigger tragedies happening in the program. You’re making amountain out of a mole hill.

2 Likes

Not a chance. Utah has a lot of stereotypes but shooting deaths fear would not be one of them.

No I mean the mental toll these things have taken in Whitt and this team.

1 Like

Maybe. If this is the case, we might not know what this team looks for another year.

What seems to be the order of the day…

3 Likes

Fwiw, he wasn’t very highly recruited. Mostly non-p5 offers. We had a more highly rated recruit here fir the WSU game. We will see what happens. I’ll worry in January or whenever the date is. When he committed it seemed like a head scratcher. My $.02

3 Likes

Well, he’s basically #800 in his class. It’s probably the talent thing. You coming on here and saying the program has stink on it is weird.

11 Likes

A terrific way to help your blood pressure not spike too high: Spend a ton of time following recruting in December and February on signing day when the signed documents come in and not a ton otherwise.

6 Likes

On twitter this a.m., I have seen two “I’ am blessed to receiver an offer from Utah” from two wide receivers. One in Florida.

So it aint over til its over.

6 Likes

Nothing is over until we decide it is!!!

6 Likes

Seeing that movie live in the theater was a real treat for my immature, 17 yo self.

4 Likes

My future wife took me to that movie a couple of weeks after my LDS mission.

2 Likes

and just like that, next man up

3 Likes

At least it’s not like losing commits Alabama Notre Dame:
https://twitter.com/tydunne/status/1445727016901398530?s=21