What do you love about Utefans?

I would like to give some constructive feedback to this site. Maybe there’s a way to do this and I’m not aware of it but when I come into a new thread that I have not had anything to do with before and I see that there are fourteen or fifteen hundred responses, how do I scroll all the way down to the bottom without actually scrolling line by line?

I would like to go straight to the bottom and read the most recent comments so that I can get started from that point.

1 Like

This is an excellent point. @Buhbye, is there some way around this? I have had the same issue as I’m sure many others have.

I’m here for highest quality sctick, gentle but intelligent banter and geuine pride and support for Utah athletic and academic acheivement.

1 Like

Ah! It’s magic! Thank you.

1 Like

Another way to do this on a desktop: on the page with all the listed topics, for the topic you are interested in, go to the far right of the screen and click the entry under the activity field…it will take you to the end of the entries for that topic.

2 Likes

Great site. Come daily. Post often. :laughing: Love the discussions on a wide range of topics. Really like how intelligent those discussions are. Phenomenal insights on all manner of things. Really enjoy the thoughts from local observers on Utah football and basketball. I feel a tremendous closeness among more than a handful of folks here. Thank you @LAUte and @Buhbye! Well done.

3 Likes

I miss the casserole. Had a few hilarious posts.

3 Likes

Meh

4 Likes

Hey, I loved Sfork.

1 Like