Weber Game Thread

Here we go…the walking wounded versus Harrison High.

Well that first drive did a good job of eating clock and getting the touchdown.

Good thing JJ is back.

1 Like

With JJ having a tweak are all starters now officially injured? This is nuts

1 Like

Kinda lackluster so far.

1 Like

We had the prevent defense…

Now we have the prevent injury offense and defense.

Doubt we are gonna dazzle but a one point win with no further injuries is worth more for the future I suppose.

1 Like

Though if we keep drives alive Webers D won’t have much left for the second half. Maybe we’ll get more style points then. Hope they can let Nate pass a bit more to build up that confidence

1 Like

Two bad snaps on a kick in two straight games. (One of them was scary but didn’t blow the kick.) I’m sure that element of the offense will get some attention during the week.

1 Like

The audio on the Pac12 network keeps disappearing every minute or two

2 Likes

No surprise.

2 Likes

It’s okay half the things they are saying are wrong anyway. Won’t miss the PAC12 network.

2 Likes

We may have caused irreparable emotional distress to Weber State’s QB.

2 Likes

We need to start seeing unfamiliar names her soon. Bring on the 3rd string.

3 Likes

8 sacks?

1 Like

And the Int. His last throw on 3rd and long was not close to his target. He’s hearing Bishop’s footsteps in his nightmares.

4 Likes

Thank god it’s over. Can someone find us a miracle healer to get our injury shelf cleared? Please?

In the many decades I have followed Utah Football, I’ve never seen the team bitten by the injury bug so hard. :flushed::flushed::flushed:

2 Likes

So…what is the update on the injuries. Heard we lost more guys.

Pretty soon, the whole network will disappear. :neutral_face:

1 Like

The update is that we have so many injuries, the water boy has been brought in for defense.

4 Likes

Whitt said we lost 3 more guys today. But everyone I remember going down came back in at some point. JQJ rolled his ankle, and Ritchie got the wind knocked out of him, but both played later in the game. (At least that is what the injuries looked like on TV. No HIPAA violations here.)

2 Likes