Vegas!

Here we come, Toejams!

6 Likes

I guess a win puts us in the rose bowl with Penn state. A loss puts Washington in with Ohio state……assuming something crazy doesn’t happen in other CCG.

1 Like

My wife and I stayed up and cheered loudly for UW until the end. We made sure. You’re welcome.

8 Likes

Stayed up to see the impossible happen.

7 Likes

Apparently it WASN’T impossible. I knew it was going to happen once Oregon lost.

5 Likes

To honor Tavion, I present the CCG helmet

3 Likes

They prefer to be called Southern Cal.

3 Likes

Yes. Yes they do.

Southern Cal about to lose to the defending PAC 12 champs and then join the Big 10.

8 Likes

Anyone realize we’ve been in the last 4 non-covid year CCG?!

L to UW, L to NW in
L to Oregon, L to Texas in Alamo
W against Oregon, L to Ohio St. In Rose

Let’s make it W, W for Whitt!

6 Likes

My brother lives in the east coast, saw the USC game and wrote “Wow! they look good and the QB is amazing!'”
I said yes, they are very good and the QB is amazing, but… we beat them once and we can beat them again. Just like last year’s team did against Oregon.
I imagine USC might have favored playing Washington than see us on the pitch so soon.
We’ll just have to support our team and what they stand for and hope they are as prepared as they can be.

Go UTES!

We know the offense can keep up with USC. Now, how about the defense find some way to slow them down a bit?

2 Likes

I prefer U$C.

1 Like

See you in Pasadena!!

Hello :wave: down there :point_down:

FTFO!

Ha! Good season for sure. Maybe Southern Cal can give your coach his first playoff win. Doubt he wins Friday though.

1 Like

Seen multiple “OMG, Lincoln Riley singlehandedly turned a 4-8 team into a CFP contender!” takes from national media types this morning.

Yes, that’s the sort of turnaround that can happen when you can spend millions of dollars to just go out and buy an all-star team . The idea that Riley somehow managed this through grit, determination, and player development is hilarious to me. Yes, I get that’s how things are now. No, I don’t have to like it.

While I don’t expect it to happen, I would love nothing more than to hand the Trojans their arse again.

8 Likes

The best thing about that would be that they would go from the CFP to the Alamo Bowl in a nanosecond.

6 Likes

Exactly. A pretty good team bought with a ton of NIL money – incremental to the USC brand.

1 Like

I’ve been thinking the same thing. What a joke. 19 experienced star players. What a genius.

3 Likes