Vegas!

This is what the Southern Cal people are thinking…
May be an image of 3 people, people playing football and text that says 'VS M mgflip.com 2022 PAC-12 CHAMPIONSHIP GAME LAS VEGAS PICJOINTER'

3 Likes

The Southern Cal people are thinking? Ha! Good one!

5 Likes

For a supposed blue blood, they sure act like a small time program.

5 Likes

Saw similar over on r/cfb. The talk of the PAC12 refs is real. They really are an embarrassment to the profession at times.

Blue Blood? They have one more title than the Zoobs in the past 40 years. One of those was a split title.

2 Likes

They did a terrible job in our game with USC, but it was terrible across the board. It’s pathetic to blame the refs for a loss.

2 Likes

No doubt that it is bad to blame the refs for a loss. Still doesn’t change that a large portion of the refs that the PAC uses are not very good. I’d hope that the league offices would try to learn from other conferences, and get the training needed for refs.

1 Like

Pretty decent chance that if Utah beats USC, it puts Alabama in the playoffs. Crazy.

Hello up :fu:there
FFFO

I’d guess a one loss tOSU would fill the spot. (Predicting OSU to fall to 5). If USC and TCU take an L then Alabama would be next to fill in.

Let him be excited. It’s cute when they get excited at Southern Cal.

1 Like

Concur.

Some USC fans blame poor officiating for losing to Utah, but they forget the same poor officiating gave us the Oregon State win.

It all evens out.

FTFO!

3 Likes

The University of South Carolina has never played Utah.

4 Likes

Well, one thing happened this season that has never happened in the history of Utah Football…

We were ranked in the Top 25 the whole regular season. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

16 Likes

That is an amazing accomplishment :clap: :raised_hands:. I’m proud of our Utes!

3 Likes