Utes vs. best college logo on Thursday

That was a horrible spot

See, I told you.

1 Like

That first-down pass to Kincaid was a terrible spot. Shouldā€™ve been a first down. Instead, itā€™s 2nd-and-1 and then Glover loses three yards, and eventually Utah is stopped on 4th-and-1. Sucks.

Kincaid got the first down, that was a very bad spot. notice they did not show a replay.

And yes, please fire Petros.

1 Like

I had to turn the sound down. I canā€™t stand to listen to him. Honestly, his voice is awful. I know a guy canā€™t really help what his voice sounds like, but donā€™t you kind of need an easy-to-listen-to voice if youā€™re going to be in broadcasting?

3 Likes

Now thatā€™s a sack!

Defense is playing solid. I thnk one more score (either 3 or 7) could be enough

Barnes is only looking for Kincaidā€¦ā€¦

I was just thinking how much I like Petros on these broadcasts. At least I know heā€™s watched a pac 12 game before this game

On the flip side I donā€™t really like listening to Bill Reilly so thereā€™s that

2 Likes

Agree, I donā€™t think he is that bad.

2 Likes

Kincaid look like he is REALLY hurting, they probably need to keep him out, and demand someone else step it up.

3 Likes

That defensive alignment made no sense with the ball so close to the goal line.

Yeah I hope heā€™s OK
No need toplay anymore tonight

Even if we win this game, it feels like a loss. Iā€™m not sure our B team can win a lot of games, let alone at Oregon.

1 Like

This next drive is enormous. How about an 8- minute drive for a score. Even a field goal woumd be huge. Of course, I am not sure any players are left. Kincaidā€™s injury didnā€™t look good.

Well letā€™s hope Rising and Thomas are back next week.

1 Like

Screw that I guess. I have a terrible feeling about the rest of this game.

come on D, lets get the ball back

Crapā€¦ more targetingā€¦

F***!

More attrition for next weeks game.

I donā€™t think I can watch anymore of this. Good luck boysā€¦