Utes defeat Wazzu in overtime

Undefeated in the PAC-12. (OK, we’re only two games in but let’s not quibble about details.)

Just keep winning. :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Uglyball, lot of mistakes, but came back from 7 down late to send it to OT and Madsen(!) and Keita with key blocks late. Big game by Rollie.

We have a gut-check OT win out of the way on the road to developing toughness, character, and an expectation that we’ll win close ones.

“What a crazy, wild game in so many ways. We kept telling our guys late in that second half and overtime, ‘we are going to find a way to win.’” - Craig Smith

Yeah, this team is fun to watch.

4 Likes

Ugly? Sure but I will take it and run.

2 Likes

down 6 with less than 2 minutes left and without Brandon Carlson.

2 Likes

Well, it won’t last but it’s nice to be ranked for the first time in–how long has it been?

3 Likes

I can’t recall. It is nice to see, even if we all expect it to be short lived.

1 Like

Wasn’t pretty and we had to last through 5 extra minutes, but better to win ugly than lose ugly. I’ll gladly take 2-0 given one is against the conference favorite and other is a roadie.

1 Like

This is a ■■■■■■■■■ attitude. I don’t like it.

1 Like

Hey, if you’re going to use a barnyard word you should at least spell it right. FIFY.

Agree. My point is that it’s great that they are doing so well but we need to bridle our expectations.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m bridled up and ready to roll into a sweet sixteen run!!!

1 Like

I dont know what Rollie “Rydalch brother” Worster plans are after winning the Naismith award, but it will be fun to follow his NBA career. #bridled

1 Like

LOL. The word “bridle” popped into my mind because of its secondary meaning:

“to restrain, check, or control with or as if with a bridle.”

In this case, a fancy way of saying we need to avoid drinking the Kool-Aid too early.

1 Like

Final four or bust! :laughing:

1 Like

Sorry I can’t hear you over all the kool aid chugging I’m doing.

1 Like

As long as it’s colored red I think you’ll be OK.

2 Likes

Tis. Gonna get so bloated you’ll have to call me the kool aid man.

1 Like

If you’re going to correct my English, you need to use proper English.

Oh dear. At least my error was a typo and not an intentional (and sophomoric) misspelling designed to evade the profanity filter like yours. Really, you can do better.