Utes better make the Rose Bowl

The Dodgers have had “Mormon Night” every year for years. They also have a USC night, a LGBTQ night, etc. it’s just a way to fill seats.

1 Like

Loma Linda University Medical Center has an outstanding reputation. It is a referral center for many hospitals in the Inland Empire and elsewhere. I understand that the residency programs there are highly regarded. I think a large percentage, if not a majority, of Adventist physicians were trained there. The Adventists really know how to run hospitals.

3 Likes

Lol, Mormons crack me up. I have no idea what the past 10 post even mean. It’s like some “inside baseball” chatter.

Anyway, carry on.lol

2 Likes

Maybe it’s changed since I left but it was very much a big deal in the early 1990s and late 1980s. When I come back I stay in the Outpost Estates neighborhood so I’m very rarely in the IE.

1 Like

We try to be entertaining. :grin:

As long as there were no Unitarians.

1 Like

Yes, a very good hospital. I worked at the VA medical center across the street from it. We were an affiliate of theirs and were a major training site for all of their medical, nursing, and other health-related students. Good people to work with.

2 Likes

[quote=“BamaFanNKY, post:37, topic:6372”]

Sorry for the late reply. It’s Paris & Carter’s wedding weekend, so lotsa outfits to plan. But to fact check your statement……….TRUE! Anywhere north of the 5 freeway and Anaheim is all Fontucky on our maps.

FTFO!

Tell all my racist SC grad cousins in HB I said, “Sup.”

Getting all the respect now:

“Beat Colorado next week and Oregon in the conference championship, and Granddaddy awaits with open arms and a (possible) retirement chair for Kyle Whittingham.”

Does Wilner have inside information that Whit is retiring?

This would be an awful year to have Whit retire.

1 Like

Maybe just knowing it will happen in the next several years, he’s postulating this would be enough for him to go out on a great note (woth a win, he’d have won in the Fiesta, Sugar, and Rose). I would hope, with many returning for 2022, that he would see this as momentum to see if we could once again push for the CFP like 2019.

3 Likes