Utah vs UCLA MBB

I don’t have much to say here. We beat UCLA by 2 million points at the Hunty. I expect us to lose by 15+ at Pauley. Seriously one of the most frustrating Utes teams I’ve ever watched. I don’t think we even win a game in the NIT.

NET #49 Utah at #105 UCLA TODAY 5p MT
FS1

Quadrant 2 game for both teams

Live Stats

I watched some of the UA-ASU game last night, and some of CU beating USC in double OT.

Looking like the PAC may only have 2 NCAA teams - Arizona and Wazzu.

They talked about us a bit, and how in the era of transfers, teams often bloom late, and that was part of why we’ve fallen off. It was brought up a few times that how a team plays the last 10 games should be a primary consideration in forming the field of 68. Hard to argue otherwise.

UCLA will have a big chip on their shoulder from the first time we played. My only expectation is that we play hard. Bajema and Madsen should both want to play better.

2 Likes

Given the road woes, getting run off the floor would not be surprising. That said, if we play a competitive game it won’t be as painful.

That his is not the UCLA of times past. Then again, we are not the Utah of times past, either.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Once again, I have zero faith in this team on the road. Crazy to think I fully expect Utah to lose by 10+ considering they beat UCLA by 46 a month ago.

3 Likes

Screen Shot 2024-02-18 at 12.06.14 PM

Obviously the AI machine hasn’t been tracking our away game performance.

2 Likes

It was probably looking the other way.

1 Like

UCLA favored by 2 & 1/2.

IMO they win by 22–not sure about the 1/2.

1 Like

Make that by 5

What a cheap shot by the UCLA player! Glad the refs did the right thing and kick him out.

3 Likes

What am I watching right now? Is it a rugby game or a basketball game?

Does anyone else hate that they use the NBA on NBC music?

1 Like

Erickson is such a defensive liability.

3 Likes

And his offensive skills are not any better

3 Likes

Clearly in time.

3 Likes

Finally a road win!!!

3 Likes

Have to be smart on his final UCLA play

Nice win. They surprised me. I’m happy to be surprised.

3 Likes